• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

PSA: Hacker Identification and Evidence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brndy

Platinum
Reaction score
Just a friendly reminder: removing evidence is bannable, so don’t do it. :)
seems legit

Why would you expect us to report users if it means we're at risk of getting banned?

Also, not really sure why cheats such as spider were identified but Triggerbot or Autoclicking weren't.

Last edited:

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
You posted this over 15 hours ago.

These are all common in ghost clients; include it.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
You posted this over 15 hours ago.

These are all common in ghost clients; include it.
This was posted less than 3 hours ago. It takes a little bit of effort to do all this as you need to get someone to use it, record it, describe it, format it, and translate it for others so they understand and I am currently in a meeting that has been going on for 2 hours and we have more meetings and events to follow. It will be added but not instantly, as there is more effort involved than just "including it".

Is it too much to ask that you appreciate the tremendous amount of work that countless people have put in to help the community recognize the most common hacks?

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This was posted less than 3 hours ago. It takes a little bit of effort to do all this as you need to get someone to use it, record it, describe it, format it, and translate it for others so they understand and I am currently in a meeting that has been going on for 2 hours and we have more meetings and events to follow. It will be added but not instantly, as there is more effort involved than just "including it".

Is it too much to ask that you appreciate the tremendous amount of work that countless people have put in to help the community recognize the most common hacks?
Ghost clients are more common sometimes

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score

those are more common lol.

my bad on the time thing, my clock is messed up. But, why did you put so much work into hacks that aren't relevant and are extremely obvious to see without training?

Dolphin and Spider are so incredibly easy to detect, same with killaura/ff/No KB.

Use your brain and realize what hacks actually DO need hacker identification.

jtmboy

Diamond
Reaction score
those are more common lol.

my bad on the time thing, my clock is messed up. But, why did you put so much work into hacks that aren't relevant and are extremely obvious to see without training?

Dolphin and Spider are so incredibly easy to detect, same with killaura/ff/No KB.

Use your brain and realize what hacks actually DO need hacker identification.
He is trying his best, I love the effort put into the thread. No insults are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci