• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prospective's Goodbye

Prospective

Survivor
Reaction score
Most of you know me as prospective but over the years I have gone by many names, including the infamous ArcEvo27, Chr0me_W0lf, SecretSeriosity, Decepshunn, Headsnapping and now here, Prospective.

I have decided to leave this community as I have spent too much time on it, potentially wasted 4 years of my life playing block game, I have seen a lot of good and bad things and really cannot be bothered to right a big story, so here it is; my thanks and final goodbye.

xxmemexx - thanks for being there I guess and giving me a laugh in the skype chat and being able to befriend me even after I trash talked you in royals.

kooksey99 Waffles Speedoh I guess royals was fun while it lasted, you were nice for a bit until you got into ddosing, I never want to go back to that and never will and good riddance for that.

Trilexium thanks for being there, giving me wisdom and such, you were a really good guy and will continue to be.

MisterrHellfiree we had some good times until we parted for good, thanks for giving a good laugh at times.

This is my final thread that I will be posting, I'm selling my accounts and moving on to CS:GO permanently.

this community is ded anyway

N

Nikola

pce out camel!!

once remembered all time remembered

Reactions: X1
Reaction score
roses are red
violets r blue
i am sorry for what I did
I didnt mean to hurt u.

Goodbye ethan have fun with CS:GO while I rot in mcsg it was fun playing with you and even better getting to know you. Once again I am sorry and goodbye.

<3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci