• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Proposed] Chao Ming Dynasty - By Team Xonia

Lively

District 13
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea but if you can remember fallen empire and how much of a underplayed map that turned out to be? No one like running for 4 minutes to get to another corn because it was just frustrating not being able to find people until force deathmatch, everyone caught on about how annoying the map was and now it's pretty much the most underplayed map.
If it's too big, we can make it a 120 person map instead of a 24 player map.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I do think it is too large. If it were to be a 120 player map then it could work. I look forward to what you guys make!
Good luck!

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
If it's too big, we can make it a 120 person map instead of a 24 player map.
A map only on 120 would be still be extremely underplayed though..A map can be big it's just the 2 corns are the things people hate. And anyways, a 120 person with that corn layout would be too unbalanced anyway.

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
This actually sounds really cool, initially I was a bit like eh is this going to be an asia games spin off, but I think the idea sounds very original and sounds fun to play! looking forward to seeing this one :)

Old_Spice_

Platinum
Reaction score
I think we should cut down the dome radius to 200, so that will be edited in the thread and our map. :)

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds nice!
I've always liked the maps oriented on the Chinese culture. I also love the originality of how the map sounds and everything. An unique mad, yet a great addition it would be for mcsg.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large amount of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci