• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovistercy

Tribute
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:BearXViet
Aɢᴇ:69
Wɪɴs:230-700
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?:y
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ):iunno
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?:y
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:frog
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:frog
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10):1
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?:cuz ic an
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?:cuz frog
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?:frog
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?frog

Feno

Diamond
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:
Fenomous
Aɢᴇ:
Wɪɴs:
632 ( 2400+ Games Played )
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ Sᴋʏᴘᴇ/TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ?:
Yes I have both.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇ?(Pᴍ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪᴛ ᴘᴜʙʟɪᴄ):
I'll PM you.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ Mɪᴄʀᴏᴘʜᴏɴᴇ?:
Yes, but I'm going to be getting a better one soon.
PVP Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs:
Sword, Fishing Rod, Bow
PVP Wᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs:
"Ping" abusers, hackers, people that lag
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?(1-10):
Hᴏᴡ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?:
I will try my best to make the clan better , and get it back to it's rankings as it was before. I also will try my best to benefit the clan by doing my best at helping the new trial members out and test their skills to see if they fit the requirements.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Pʀᴏᴅɪɢɪᴏᴜs?:
I would love to join Prodigious because the clan seems really lovely to be in and I would want to raise up my skill level and team work level if that's possible. :D
Hᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀɴ?:
Yes, I've played with VitalityBeast, we go way back, and played with Flipzyy once on a different server.
Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇ Lᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏʀ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʟᴀɴ, ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪᴛ?
If I were to able to have gotten Leader or Captain, I will examine what kind of teamwork we have, and try and raise it up so we can have the best teamwork out there and put out daily scrims for the trial members if they're not able to play in scrims nor clan battles. So honestly, I wouldn't make any changes to the clan if it is needed by the owner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci