• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prodigious | US Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
I want to revoke my trial, don't want to be lead by imperial miner LOL

Dantelius

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lol my era man titans primeval rebels forgotten orginaztion sovereign xD all of those primevals man 6 of them. 2nd was the best
.btw ill gg all of you guys ask about my clicking speed and my combos yo! COMBOS! and my rod spamming.
anyone remember Jr_Delta what happened to him anyone know and GoryGator aka logan and nick (shocksta) and all those guys
I'm done yo

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score
lol my era man titans primeval rebels forgotten orginaztion sovereign xD all of those primevals man 6 of them. 2nd was the best
.btw ill gg all of you guys ask about my clicking speed and my combos yo! COMBOS! and my rod spamming.
anyone remember Jr_Delta what happened to him anyone know and GoryGator aka logan and nick (shocksta) and all those guys
I still play with all those guys, Jr = DR, Gory = DayZ, Nick = Anything xD But yeh I still play with them alot. I am like a mix. I came at the end of your time and the beginning of this one :)

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
| Application |
Minecraft IGN: jake854
Wins: 346
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes :p
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): live:jacobcuk12
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: sword, fns, fishing rod
PVP Weaknesses: getting lit on fire, water battles
How active are you?(1-10): 8-9
How would you help Prodigious ?: I would help with the teamwork and anything else that needs to be worked on
Why do you want to join Prodigious ?: Because the clans I've been joining have been disbanding and I really don't like clans that disband the week I join them. Also my friend Claq is in this clan.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Dantelius, TiqToc, Frog, ITsMeTYL3R, AustinPlaysPC, Mikeyman209, endthebean.
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would help out the members getting along with each other and I would help out with the teamwork!

Also I'm sorry for revoking me trial in Supremacy that was a stupid choice. I'll never leave again :p

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
| Application |

h the teamwork and anything else that needs to be worked on
Why do you want to join Prodigious ?: Because the clans I've been joining have been disbanding and I really don't like clans that disband the week I join them. Also my friend Claq is in this clan.
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Dantelius, TiqToc, Frog, ITsMeTYL3R, AustinPlaysPC, Mikeyman209, endthebean.
If you got the Leader or Officer for this clan, what changes would you make to it? I would help out the members getting along with each other and I would help out with the teamwork!

Also I'm sorry for revoking me trial in Supremacy that was a stupid choice. I'll never leave again :p
Listed me 3rd, denied

SampleText

Career
Reaction score
| Application |
Wins: 346
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes :p
Skype name?(Pm if you don't want it public): live:jacobcuk12
Do you have a Microphone?: yes
PVP Strengths: sword, fns, fishing rod
PVP Weaknesses: getting lit on fire, water battles
How active are you?(1-10): 8-9
How would you help Prodigious ?: I would help with the teamwork and anything else that needs to be worked on
Have you played with anyone else in the clan?: Frog, Dantelius, TiqToc, ITsMeTYL3R, AustinPlaysPC,Mikeyman209, endthebean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci