• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pro Tips, post here, and get tips from others!

ScrewYouGumby2

Diamond
Reaction score
Always run in a straight line when our running away from someone.
So you can take an arrow straight to the back? Use f5 mode and see if they are loading an arrow, if they are then go side to side in an unpredictable manner, if they are chasing run straight.

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
So you can take an arrow straight to the back? Use f5 mode and see if they are loading an arrow, if they are then go side to side in an unpredictable manner, if they are chasing run straight.
I can't use f5 mode tho

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here are some pro tips from me, (even if im not a guy like Gravey4rd, that plays MCSG 24/7 lol).

#1. Never put your armor that you got from middle on, until you get a weapon.
If your in a fist fight and have like 3 seconds because your enemy is eating something put on your armor even if you dont have a weapon because you can stand way more hits.

gcb99

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Eh, most of these tips are basic.

I personally can't give out any tips, people refer to me as the best player in AU, I disagree. I am a Good player, I have no strategies of anything of the kind, I just rely on PvP skills.

When I was a noob, I seriously had about 1000 games played and roughly 100 wins, which is why my ratio is so bad. xD

But anyway, I searched these strategies forums thinking if I got tips from pros I might be better.

I was dead wrong, this is what made me a noob. I tried to hard using strategies which didn't suit me.

I only have one tip, and that's to be yourself, train at your own rate.
I hadnt been active on Forums until I had like 400 Wins...
This means I havent seen any strategies thread and I think it really helped me that I had no teacher who told me what to do.
I experienced everything by myself.
I sometimes saw somethign which might be good and then i changed it a bit until it was good and got better and better.
And now I am in often named in the Top 10 Eu list :) And I see myself as a good MCSGer

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
This means I havent seen any strategies thread and I think it really helped me that I had no teacher who told me what to do.
I sometimes saw somethign which might be good and then i changed it a bit until it was good and got better and better.
And now I am in often named in the Top 10 Eu list :) And I see myself as a good MCSGer
*great MCSGer and in the top 5 as you have hb and gcb

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd love to fight you some time. xP

Apparently I'm AU's best PvPer, but I'm a terrible MCSG player though. I take way to many risks and stuffz

Skeleton

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd love to fight you some time. xP

Apparently I'm AU's best PvPer, but I'm a terrible MCSG player though. I take way to many risks and stuffz
Darkrai I'd love to have a 1v1 against you. :p

Bassel

Spectator
Reaction score
When in battle always try to maneuver a lot... Really hard to hit someone.
2. Jump and hit

3. When in water stay low, u will have a longer reach

Bassel

Spectator
Reaction score
Oh yea, and bait ppl with some armour they dount have ( leather ) they'll try to equip

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci