• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Prism SMP Minecraft Server: 100% Vanilla, Whitelist, YouTuber's only, APPLY HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CiaranWrd

Spectator
Reaction score
Prism SMP is a Survival Multi Player server hosted by Agentplatapuss and State_F4rm. It is restricted to primarily Youtubers, and you must apply to join. You must keep this server as a series on your channel, and you must be active on the server. You must have a microphone if you want to join, because we will be doing many events that require us to talk to each other. You will also need Skype and TeamSpeak, because we have a TeamSpeak server for us to talk on. There is no griefing, but there is pranking. No TnT, lava, fire, or breaking the other person's property is allowed for pranks. If you read and agree to the rules and requirements, put the word "Hamlet" in the "About Me" section of your application. If you would like to join, fill out the application below:

-= APPLICATION =-

Youtube Channel (Yes/No, how many subs):

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?:

Microphone:

TeamSpeak:

What is your main goal on the server?:

Anything else about you that we need to know?:

CiaranWrd

Spectator
Reaction score
Youtube Channel: www.youtube.com/ciaranplays10 with 5 subs
Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP: Yes if it's good enough. Will try and post every Wednesday.
Microphone: I have a Phillips headset with one of those spit things, works great and no echo!
Teamspeak: Ciaran Plays
What is your main goal on the server: to have fun and meet new friends and enjoy talking to new people along the way :)

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
-= APPLICATION =-

Youtube Channel (Yes/No, how many subs): yes, old yt had over 1000 subs, got hacked. Now I have 19.

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?: Yes.

Microphone: Yes.

TeamSpeak: yes.

What is your main goal on the server?: To make more friends and make the server a fun experience for everyone.

Anything else about you that we need to know?: My name is Michael, my IGN : OpticFusionz_

MrCheese3000

Spectator
Reaction score
-= APPLICATION =-

Youtube Channel (Yes/No, how many subs):Yes, just made it though (0 subs).

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?:Yes, I plan to start out youtube on this server.

Microphone:I am currently in the market for a new mic + headset.

TeamSpeak: MrCheese3000

What is your main goal on the server?:Full automation in a good looking base.

Anything else about you that we need to know?: I have played on multiple SMP server like this one, sadly they were shut down. IGN: MrCheese3000 Hamlet is a play.

TheBlockyBeast

Spectator
Reaction score
-= APPLICATION =-

Youtube Channel: I have a youtube channel its http://www.youtube.com/user/theblockybeast/

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?: YES thats one of the reasons I want to join the server.

Microphone: cant seem to find the name on it, but it was about 60 bucks sooooo

TeamSpeak: theblockybeast

What is your main goal on the server?:to start maybe a small town or community in a corner of the map

Anything else about you that we need to know?: I used to be a decently big youtuber with about 1000 subs check out bricksandgames, cough, cough, hamlet, cough cough, but I wanted to start fresh so I made this channel. :,( :,( :,| :| :) :D

JustStrafe

Tribute
Reaction score
-= APPLICATION =-

Youtube Channel (Yes/No, how many subs): Yes, i have 27 sub's Just started :p.

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?: Well why would i be applying xD. ( Yes )

Microphone: Blue Snowball.

TeamSpeak: I'll private message :3

What is your main goal on the server?: To have a good time hopefully start an actual series that doesn't end up in flames, and make some friends on the Prism SMP server hopefully mature enough :p.

Anything else about you that we need to know?: Banana.

About me : I'm a chill guy that love's playing Mcsg, hopefully starting a SMP series ( this one :3 ) "Hamlet". and my voice is kinda weird so if we are ever in a skype call expect awkwardness ( jk ) but yeah ;>.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score

Youtube Channel (Yes/No, how many subs): http://bit.ly/ItsShadowMC | That's my new YouTube, and this is my old one. | www.youtube.com/ShadowBlaze2044

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?: Yeah, I am.

Microphone: Platronics GameCom 780. Very professional gaming PC microphone.

TeamSpeak: Yes, I am very familiar with TS since I go on it everyday.

What is your main goal on the server?: To help people out, build a nice house, build some successful shops, and just help everyone else achieve their goals as well!

Anything else about you that we need to know?: I'm a guy, I play sports, school's starting tomorrow, so if I'm not recording daily vids like I usually do, it's because of that :(

FrostTheDoctor

Spectator
Reaction score

Youtube Channel (Yes/No, how many subs): Yes, only 21 though :C

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?: Definitely!!

Microphone: Blue Snowball

TeamSpeak: I don't have one but I am more than willing to make one!

What is your main goal on the server?: To have fun and make a fun series!

Anything else about you that we need to know?: I love to build, I am okay at redstone. I am easy to get along with and I love to do collabs. Also I like to do harmless pranks to spice up the server a little bit :) OH and btw.. hamlet ;)

Last edited:

Zaeps

Spectator
Reaction score

Youtube Channel (Yes/No, how many subs): Yes 3 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTYu35pensQJ9-2mekt8z5g

Are you willing to make a series on Prism SMP?: Yes

Microphone: Headset mic (Check channel for quality)

TeamSpeak: I can use it

What is your main goal on the server?: To have a fun time playing and to meet some new friends

Anything else about you that we need to know? I am a huge gamer and I get editing software on Wednesday 10/15/14 and I will make a lot more videos when I get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci