• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
OH SWAG! In b4 wins change. lol.

Minecraft IGN:BlitzCometITU
Age:12, I know :( But I have the ability to make my voice deeper then it is :p dunz worry.
Wins: 157? I believe.
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both
Do you have a Microphone?:Yea
PVP Strengths: Fishing rod, flint and steel, sword.
PVP Weaknesses: Bow, water, Hiqhlights, Epic_Frog_Song
Do you agree to the requirements?:
Yes.
Oh, and if you want me to leave Hurricanes if I'm accepted, I will :(

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
Your application has been denied. Reason: Still associated with another clan. Leave that clan before applying again. Thank you.

- Epic_Frog_Song
- Hiqhlights
Done and Done. I left all other clans (Roster isn't change but I indeed left.) Do I have to reapply now? I kinda wanna because my application was so lazily written :p but if it doesn't thats fine.

Hiqhlights

Experienced
Reaction score
Done and Done. I left all other clans (Roster isn't change but I indeed left.) Do I have to reapply now? I kinda wanna because my application was so lazily written :p but if it doesn't thats fine.
You have to wait 1 day before reapplying again.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Good Luck to you Hiqhlights and your clan :3, hopefully it goes as good as the last one!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
12:00 exactly! :3
Age: Only 12, but then again you accepted YoYo, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Wins: 157 I believe.
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: I have both, and you have my skype.
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but my Mic picks up a ton of backround noise, so it might be muted sometimes.
PVP Strengths: I would consider myself half decent with a fishing rod, a pretty hiqh ;) quality swordsman, and fire. I love Fire.
PVP Weaknesses: People like tk who a impossible to hit when they have a fishing rod, water fighting gets me everytime, and Bows, I'm so bad.
Do you agree to the requirements?: Yes. I BlitzCometITU agree to the rules and requirements of this clan.

iamamazing66

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: iamamazing66
Wins:idk 217, i think
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yeah
Do you have a Microphone?:yeah
PVP Strengths: !v1v FnS swords, and bow, with arrows.
PVP Weaknesses: Cannot say
Do you agree to the requirements?: Yes, and on a side note, i have left the hutticanes.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
12:00 exactly! :3
Age: Only 12, but then again you accepted YoYo, so it shouldn't be a problem.
Wins: 157 I believe.
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: I have both, and you have my skype.
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes, but my Mic picks up a ton of backround noise, so it might be muted sometimes.
PVP Strengths: I would consider myself half decent with a fishing rod, a pretty hiqh ;) quality swordsman, and fire. I love Fire.
PVP Weaknesses: People like tk who a impossible to hit when they have a fishing rod, water fighting gets me everytime, and Bows, I'm so bad.
Do you agree to the requirements?: Yes. I BlitzCometITU agree to the rules and requirements of this clan.
Your app will remain pending,ill discuss it with Hiqh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci