• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been active lately I have some IRL stuff going on, but I don't think me being gone should affect anything.

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been active lately I have some IRL stuff going on, but I don't think me being gone should affect anything.
Iz all gud man lez play sum em see es gee and factions when your done with irl problems gl man :D

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
Temp leaving right now, i'll be back soon, been really busy with life.

NewieLordArbiter

Experienced
Reaction score
Temp leaving right now, i'll be back soon, been really busy with life.
I like how after saying this you apply for the Rebels. You could at least tell the truth to your clan that if you get accepted in to the Rebels you will leave... I don't know why you are leaving this one though, because if you had to lie about a reason to leave then the clan obviously isn't any bad.

JustAce_

Experienced
Reaction score
I like how after saying this you apply for the Rebels. You could at least tell the truth to your clan that if you get accepted in to the Rebels you will leave... I don't know why you are leaving this one though, because if you had to lie about a reason to leave then the clan obviously isn't any bad.
Sorry for lying, its just, I barely talk to anyone in the clan and I don't want to waste anyone in the clans time, I'm sorry.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry for lying, its just, I barely talk to anyone in the clan and I don't want to waste anyone in the clans time, I'm sorry.
We are always on the TS if you want to talk ti us. There is always at least one of us on, and we will welcome you with open arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci