• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:BronzeBox
Wins: 151
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Both
Do you have a Microphone?:Yes
PVP Strengths: Sword 1v1, Flint n' Steel
PVP Weaknesses: Water battle,
Do you agree to the requirements?:
Yes.
I saw you in Dungeon Realms! Remember me?

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bye bye guys leaving.
That was a failed attempt at trying to screw our faction up. As soon as you back stabbed us, we came back and scraped you guys. Thanks for all the enchanted diamond armor, and next time, maybe think again before trying to betray primeval. GG, it was really 2ez.

iancool

Diamond
Reaction score
That was a failed attempt at trying to screw our faction up. As soon as you back stabbed us, we came back and scraped you guys. Thanks for all the enchanted diamond armor, and next time, maybe think again before trying to betray primeval. GG, it was really 2ez.
Like I thought, cockiness. And Titans did everything, lol.

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like I thought, cockiness. And Titans did everything, lol.
The apples and instant damage potions were mine. None of us died, and we killed all 5 of you. It was not cool of you to back stab us like that. You told rebels our cords, and raided.

You were in the primeval faction since it 1st began and it's really not cool to betray us when we were just starting. We all believed in you and we thought you were a true friend. You turned on us without warning. That, my friend, is much worse.

Like I thought untrustworthiness.
And GJ typing #Justleftprimevalandscrewedthem

Now please leave this thread.

rustlerspeed

Diamond
Reaction score
Well put. A lesson that is usually misunderstood is, be the better person. Your trust will never be regained.

PvPmastahh

Tribute
Reaction score
*APPLICATION*
Minecraft IGN: PvPmatsahh
Wins: 82, and I know that isn't that many wins but if you look at my stats you will see that my win loss ratio is very good and that I haven't really played enough games to have a lot of wins. My wins are rapidly increasing anyways, so my wins shouldn't be a problem.
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: Yes, I have both.
Do you have a Microphone?: Yes
PVP Strengths: Good at fighting teams, and good with a bow. I'm also good with a sword if you were wondering.
PVP Weaknesses: I freak out when I get lit on fire.
Do you agree to the requirements?: Yes I do agree to the requirements, and I know that I do not have enough wins to meet the requirements but I haven't been able to play enough games to get enough wins. Just check out my statistics and you'll know that i'm good at playing this game.

PvPmastahh

Tribute
Reaction score
its not that I don't play a lot, its just that I haven played enough games to have that many wins. I have only been playing mcsg for about a month and in the past few days I have played mcsg all day long. It would be a lot easier explaining it if I just had an interview with someone.

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
*APPLICATION*
Minecraft IGN:Kranzo
Wins: like 900
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: yep
Do you have a Microphone?: yep
PVP Strengths: runing, sword pvp, great combos
PVP Weaknesses: hackers, water fights, teams of 4
Do you agree to the requirements?: Yep

Status