• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primeval [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericLights

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: GenericLights
Wins: 32
Do you have Skype/TeamSpeak?: I have been going on your teamspeak recently
Do you have a Microphone?: yea
PVP Strengths: Bows
PVP Weaknesses: Swords and rods
Do you agree to the requirements of the clan?: yes

Kranzo

Diamond
Reaction score
Nips

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
ecept dued

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
I might regret this later...but here it goes.

I am officially leaving Primeval. You might think why I'm leaving this clan, when it's at it's prime. I am leaving this clan due to members below my position are overpowering me. One member even lied there way towards success. ( if you're thinking I left because of the clan wars roster, I hope your baby dies) Anyways, earlier this month, I was demoted. Clearly the other leader didn't make this decision, he only gets on the teamspeak a couple times a week. I was demoted because I was being a "bad" leader. People where saying that I was spending too much time playing another game then MCSG, I kinda fixed that, but there is a reason why I have "Poke If Needed". It's not once that's happened. Anyways, good luck with the clan in the future. Hope you guys enjoy the bias decisions that are going to be made when I'm gone. (I have ADHD, don't blame me if I went all over the place).

-tkt24freak/Axmor

Knowledge

Spectator
Reaction score

I am officially leaving Primeval. You might think why I'm leaving this clan, when it's at it's prime. I am leaving this clan due to members below my position are overpowering me. One member even lied there way towards success. ( if you're thinking I left because of the clan wars roster, I hope your baby dies) Anyways, earlier this month, I was demoted. Clearly the other leader didn't make this decision, he only gets on the teamspeak a couple times a week. I was demoted because I was being a "bad" leader. People where saying that I was spending too much time playing another game then MCSG, I kinda fixed that, but there is a reason why I have "Poke If Needed". It's not once that's happened. Anyways, good luck with the clan in the future. Hope you guys enjoy the bias decisions that are going to be made when I'm gone. (I have ADHD, don't blame me if I went all over the place).

-tkt24freak/Axmor
Ily, and will miss you bud.

bobyfish

Career
Reaction score

-tkt24freak/Axmor
;_; I feel ya though

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

-tkt24freak/Axmor
Bai baby im gunna miss u

Math_Magician

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

-tkt24freak/Axmor
My asian :(. Who is gonna be or leader? Is it gonna be Kranzo??? I gotta agree though tk.

Macobeast

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

-tkt24freak/Axmor
I'm going to miss you man, love you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci