• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Primative - US Clan (Revamp / Restart)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol they were much better than this Randy was clan and you're only 15-4 because you put false wins up and you face clans even fancier than yourselves. When u go against an actually good clan you get the smack
Like Transfer Aura Trespire Omega Rebels Legacy Redemption, A LOT MORE could rekt you guys, and Glory beat Trespire Omega Aura before they disbanded.

ItsBiscuit

Platinum
Reaction score
Who the bunnies are you? xD
we could go all night if you would like, I have on MCSG since the start bud, I have a lot of friends and I have been in A LOT of Top 10 leaderboard clans. I know more than I guy copying Huraii. I will stop if all the rules are followed.

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Please get your fat 10 year old squeaking ass off our thread and bring flame to another "Randy Clan" yeh pal what was Glory again? I know you weren't 15-4 "lad"
Wow I thought we were friends

Forbidix1

Diamond
Reaction score
Like Transfer Aura Trespire Omega Rebels Legacy Redemption, A LOT MORE could rekt you guys, and Glory beat Trespire Omega Aura before they disbanded.
Are you stupid every clan is different we could beat them and maybe we won't not every clan is the same now gtfo the thread

InfinityUS

Spectator
Reaction score
we could go all night if you would like, I have on MCSG since the start bud, I have a lot of friends and I have been in A LOT of Top 10 leaderboard clans. I know more than I guy copying Huraii. I will stop if all the rules are followed.
Look at skype -Benji

Kid ur legit 8 stop trying to formulate sentences that nobody can understand fkin queer
LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci