• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES President Snow doesn't like it when tributes run

Status
Not open for further replies.

ugotowned11

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing on Winds of Change with my friend and we went to deathmatch it teleported us to this ship and it started to strike us with lightning and it said "president snow doesn't like it when tributes run"

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I was playing on Winds of Change with my friend and we went to deathmatch it teleported us to this ship and it started to strike us with lightning and it said "president snow doesn't like it when tributes run"
Ok. This doesn't need to be a thread

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think the devs are working on it.

Anyways, the person with the best armor and the most gapples always wins that deathmatch.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
although no one won in that round because we were all killed by lightning
That's peculiar.....are you sure that it didn't say "Congratulations, (insert cool name) has won the Survival Games!

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
That's peculiar.....are you sure that it didn't say "Congratulations, (insert cool name) has won the Survival Games!
They might have been confused and not fought, causing them to all be killed at the same time and have no winner.

newbahMCSG

Tribute
Reaction score
Yes, I was the person he was playing with and we both died at the same time. It said "The games had ended" and there was no victor. I Tweeted MCSG about it. Hopefully they see it and put a stop to this.

Rusty

Career
Reaction score
It is a known bug. It's on the list.

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members