• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Presenting... LOL-tars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Really sorry I haven't been able to work on these guys, life is just getting in the way. Hopefully when school ends I'll get my drive back and go all out on that line, but for the time being I just can't seem to get them done.
My deepest apologies...
-Schauzer

Ikanacanyon7

District 13
Reaction score
Really sorry I haven't been able to work on these guys, life is just getting in the way. Hopefully when school ends I'll get my drive back and go all out on that line, but for the time being I just can't seem to get them done.
My deepest apologies...
-Schauzer
Personal and social life is always before internet "life" :p

YourFavoriteTreecko

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Name (IGN): XeroStyle1
Skin link:minershoes bruh
Preferences (may be ignored :p): I know you will make it perfect.

NoahSailer

Career
Reaction score
Have you ever thought about making skins? If so, i would donate to see you try to make a good one for me. Even if it's Rubbish that's fine. As long as you've tried.

Name (IGN): NoahSailer
Skin: I don't like the skin i've got currently, but i would like to see a pregnant rat, it's my youtube channel name. I would put it as my picture there to.
Preferences (May be ignored): A pregnant rat !

Btw you're doing a great job, take your time!
- Noahsailer

MaxStormz

Experienced
Reaction score
Name (IGN): xStorrmz
Skin Link: http://www.minershoes.com/ (Search xStorrmz)
Preferences: A darker, more mysterious image. One that is more serious. One that shows anger and sadness; the callous skin beneath Kanso's imaginary chains should also be more or less hinted at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci