• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Precision [AU Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWhiteShadow

Platinum
Reaction score
I know I sent this on skype but I thought I may aswell post it here.

- Minecraft Username: Wh1teShad0ow
- Wins/Total Games Played: 123/726
- Skype Name: Wh1teShad0ow
- What State In Australia Do You Live In? NSW
- Pvp Strengths: Outsmarting Teams, Extremely good at bowing (When Im Awake), F&S
- Pvp Weaknesses: Maps I don't know, larger teams, intimidating but greater people.
- Self Rating (Sword 1/10) 8
- Self Rating (Bow 1/10) 9
- Self Rating ( Flint & Steel 1/10) 8
- Self Rating (Fishing Rod 1/10) 6

:3 <3

ben31245

Diamond
Reaction score
OMG Guys this has been the best clan i have ever been in but i feel it's my time to leave you guys alone and move on thankyou for being a well built and friendly clan thankyou. As i have made my own clan #DUX
Ben

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
OMG Guys this has been the best clan i have ever been in but i feel it's my time to leave you guys alone and move on thankyou for being a well built and friendly clan thankyou. As i have made my own clan #DUX
Ben
No problem Ben!

I hope you enjoy running your own clan :)

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey gunni good job with the clan you guys have really gone far with this keep up the good work.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
If I was trying to start a flame war, I would start a flame war. I'm not trying to start a flame war however and am curious as to why you got away with using an alt. -.-
It wasn't an ordinary ban, it was a chargeback situation. We have talked to Chad and we are all unbanned now. Nuff said :p

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey gunni good job with the clan you guys have really gone far with this keep up the good work.
Thanks.

But honestly, I will hopefully be leaving this clan because...I've got an interview for Moderator! If all goes well and I become a mod I won't be able to be in Precision, I'm not sure if Multi and Swamp will create a new thread and continue the clan, you'd have to ask them.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Thanks.

But honestly, I will hopefully be leaving this clan because...I've got an interview for Moderator! If all goes well and I become a mod I won't be able to be in Precision, I'm not sure if Multi and Swamp will create a new thread and continue the clan, you'd have to ask them.
OMG YES!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU <3

Good luck, I am wishing you the best :D

trevor1641

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks.

Good luck hopefully you do become moderator. Best of luck man.

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay so basically I'm leaving the clan. I am pursuing the 'Moderating' path at the moment and therefore I will not remain in Precision, even if I get denied for Moderator. Because of that MultiRyno123 has decided to leave the clan also. SwAmPdOnKeY28 is currently away and may wish to continue the clan, but I doubt it. So I am not actually "disbanding" the clan, but I am leaving it.

Thanks so much everyone, I have had a lot of fun in Precision and I believe we did pretty well.

So if Swamp does take over this thread will still be useless to him, so can I get it locked please? @Equifef @Kytria @Soadamnix

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Okay so basically I'm leaving the clan. I am pursuing the 'Moderating' path at the moment and therefore I will not remain in Precision, even if I get denied for Moderator. Because of that MultiRyno123 has decided to leave the clan also. SwAmPdOnKeY28 is currently away and may wish to continue the clan, but I doubt it. So I am not actually "disbanding" the clan, but I am leaving it.

So if Swamp does take over this thread will still be useless to him, so can I get it locked please? @Equifef @Kytria @Soadamnix
We never got the clan battle :'c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci