• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potent [US/CA Clan]

StrikingFox

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:bloonsito23
What do you want to be called?:Bloon would be fine
Wins:469
Games played:3212
Strengths:Sword, Rod, bow, due to my jitter clicking and my setup I can easily rod and jitter click and I am good with a bow mainly because I have a low sensitivity so I can hit nice shots(ask for proof if u want to see)
Weaknesses:mainly Fns I don't use it as much that's really why I don't find myself to be on point with it
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because I was recently removed from HypnotiZe and was looking for a clan that was active but still accepting apps and was decent and Potent seems to be quite good from what I've seen.Thank you.

_qwsaer

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: qwsaer
What do you want to be called?: Izaac
Wins: 304
Games played:3400
Strengths: sword, rod, f&s
Weaknesses:Bow
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a cool clan and I would like to help out in CB's and things like that :)

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: qwsaer
What do you want to be called?: Izaac
Wins: 304
Games played:3400
Strengths: sword, rod, f&s
Weaknesses:Bow
Why do you want to join?: Seems like a cool clan and I would like to help out in CB's and things like that :)
Accepted as Warrior also next time fill out all the questions!

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:bloonsito23
What do you want to be called?:Bloon would be fine
Wins:469
Games played:3212
Strengths:Sword, Rod, bow, due to my jitter clicking and my setup I can easily rod and jitter click and I am good with a bow mainly because I have a low sensitivity so I can hit nice shots(ask for proof if u want to see)
Weaknesses:mainly Fns I don't use it as much that's really why I don't find myself to be on point with it
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because I was recently removed from HypnotiZe and was looking for a clan that was active but still accepting apps and was decent and Potent seems to be quite good from what I've seen.Thank you.
Accepted as Warrior!Also what time zone fill out all the questions please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci