• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Potent [US/CA Clan]

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: XXGIANTS26
Wins/Lost: 196/1542
Donor(not required): Nope
Have you been in any other clans?: Nope
What time zone?: Pacific Time Zone
Are you active?(1/10): 6/7
Working mic?: Yeah
Are you commited?: Yup
Have you played with any of the staffs before?: I think I've seen some of the players
Familiar with routes?: Yeah
YouTube?(Not required)If so link please: No
What are you best with?: Pretty good with the bow and the sword
What are your weaknesses: flint and steel
Accepted as Warrior!Welcome

MistyChicken17

Diamond
Reaction score
Hi my name is MistyChicken17, I'm really good at everything. I don't necessarily respect having an 11 year old as my leader, but I would apply anyways. Apparently I'm supposed to have no mercy, and don't worry, I'm basically the spawn of Satan. God hasn't given me anything, because he doesn't believe in me. I have almost 1000 wins but I don't really play anymore. I don't remember what else I was supposed to say on this application, and to be quite honest i am forgetting why I'm writing this.

Okay bye

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
Hi my name is MistyChicken17, I'm really good at everything. I don't necessarily respect having an 11 year old as my leader, but I would apply anyways. Apparently I'm supposed to have no mercy, and don't worry, I'm basically the spawn of Satan. God hasn't given me anything, because he doesn't believe in me. I have almost 1000 wins but I don't really play anymore. I don't remember what else I was supposed to say on this application, and to be quite honest i am forgetting why I'm writing this.

Okay bye
That 11year old part hurts,and so r you in???

themincraftplayer

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: mr_pickles07
What do you want to be called?: Nick
Wins: 321
Games played:3900
Strengths: FnS, I am skilled when using a Fns when someone is chasing or I am coming at a person. I am also skilled with a Bow, I many shots and some insane ones time to time
Weaknesses: Gapples are a pain. Whenever I am fighting someone and they happen to eat one I lose 30 percent of the time
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I recently saw one of your scrimmages and was interested in joining the clan and meeting new people.

AcidicWaterzYt

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: mr_pickles07
What do you want to be called?: Nick
Wins: 321
Games played:3900
Strengths: FnS, I am skilled when using a Fns when someone is chasing or I am coming at a person. I am also skilled with a Bow, I many shots and some insane ones time to time
Weaknesses: Gapples are a pain. Whenever I am fighting someone and they happen to eat one I lose 30 percent of the time
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because I recently saw one of your scrimmages and was interested in joining the clan and meeting new people.
Accepted as warrior I will add you on skype right now!

TheMeowMixIsALie

Spectator
Reaction score
HEY GUYS! It's SuckMyAss from you clan chat! I know I'm technically already a cheerleader but I wanted to make it official. So here's my application.....
Can I be a cheerleader? I know how to spell.
K thnx bye
Liam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci