• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Post Minecon news and the future of MCSG

loic1212

Diamond
Reaction score
New leaderboards , 48 player servers and MCSG pro? I already love the upcoming features. Even do I don't know what MCSG pro is but I expect the best.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
48 Yes!!!!!!!!

Grace period........ only if you're playing against Germans.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me clarify that the grace periods will ONLY be on the 48 slots servers. 24 slots will be untouched. This is in very very very early planning so things may change again.

As for MCSG Pro, we are waiting for the Minecraft API in order to start developing it. Way to early to give in detail on what it is.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds interesting! :eek: Excited for the monthly leaderboards, now I can get a chance at top 10!

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont mind grace period, as long as it isnt in the reach of getting a chest outside of corn with a weapon and then go for manslaughter, so I dont mind the idea, I dont love it either.

TheMegaRyan17

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I dont mind grace period, as long as it isnt in the reach of getting a chest outside of corn with a weapon and then go for manslaughter, so I dont mind the idea, I dont love it either.
Kind of a neutral feeling?

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kind of a neutral feeling?
Yeah, I would feel sorry if I ever got a stone sword in the middle, which I never do because I cant even get items in the middle due to my internet. But if you got a stone sword, I feel like, why not just continue your chest route?

I know you're like one of the highest ranked guy within the US, so you probably go into the middle and occasionally get stone swords, but if I were you, I wouldnt mind just to continue your normal route.

TheMegaRyan17

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yeah, I would feel sorry if I ever got a stone sword in the middle, which I never do because I cant even get items in the middle due to my internet. But if you got a stone sword, I feel like, why not just continue your chest route?

I know you're like one of the highest ranked guy within the US, so you probably go into the middle and occasionally get stone swords, but if I were you, I wouldnt mind just to continue your normal route.
If I were to ever play again, and I see a guy with a stone sword at corn, and there was a Grace period, I would be thankful there is a grace period. But the guy with the stone sword...He would be pissed.

Pork

Diamond
Reaction score
Chad, please no grace period. I also do agree with getting rid of some maps, because there are SO many of them. Just leave some non-popular ones in, like kharmunrah and others so the only ones tht get played aren't SG4 and Breeze Island.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci