• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Possible Fix to Lagging Out of Certain Map on MCSG

tpemrickjr

Platinum
Reaction score
Okay, so I have heard some friends saying how they were lagging out of some certain MCSG maps. These maps included Moonlight Lake, Survival Games 2, and some more. I know of a possible fix that may just work for you.

What The Problem May Be: From experiencing this issue and having some friends have it we all came up with what the cause was (for us). It was a "glitched" texture pack, we found this most common in the texture pack, Faithful. Whenever we used this texture pack we lagged out of the maps listed above, so when we switched the default we did not lag out!

How to Find Out if you Texture Pack is Glitched: The easiest way to find out if your texture pack is glitched is to check if your ladders are normal. A non-normal ladder is when the rung (things you stand on) do not connect evenly.

How to Fix the Issue: To solve the issue, go to video settings < quality <connected textures and then turn connected textures off. [Thanks to FuSioNzZ for telling me this in the comments]

I really hope this helps you guys, sorry if this is not your problem...

-tpem

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
To solve the issue, go to video settings < quality <connected textures and then turn connected textures off.

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
To solve the issue, go to video settings < quality <connected textures and then turn connected textures off.
It's usually an issue with any 32x texture pack as far as I am aware, I think majority of 16x texture packs work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci