• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Poor Connection

cpeehler7

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've been playing on the survival game servers for a few months now, and ever since the 1.4 update happened I've had terrible connection. I haven't had over 3 of 5 bars since on US servers. I live in NY, and always had either 4-5 bars of connection back when we were on 1.3.x. It's just very frustrating because it makes the game unplayable. Off the start of the game i'll grab a bunch of stuff from the corn put it on. SO I'll be holding a sword/ax and then it will just disappear from my hand. Or another thing that's annoying is when I have a full set of armor and a good weapon surprise attack someone with much less armor and a worse weapon and he kills me because I can't hit him.

With my current connection the game is really unplayable, I'm just wondering what might have caused this? It only seems to be happening on the survival games servers. I'd like to get back to playing like I used to, but for now I've just been playing other games that I don't lag on. So if anyone knows what might be causing this or have suggestions I think you.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Yeah me too when it updated I got below 3 bars, but then it got fixed for some reason. It's probably your Internet. Ask your Internet provider for more speed.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Similar to what Toby said, It may be your client and you might have to get a better connection/internet/CPU

There are alot of posts about topics similar to this so I believe that Minecraft itself lags alot more then it used to.

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
No no no, #BlameClank ... He made me lag.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Well yeah me too read my first post.

CAmadeusA

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I believe it is because of the sloppy coding that was put into the minecraft bukkit builds, and or the minecraft its self... Back when minecraft was an indie game, the coding was air tight... And now its all over the place..

#BlameBukkit/Jeb

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
CAmadeus, you should join the forum domination club. Currently, me and toby are the only members..

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Zomg he responded to me!!!!

Sure, we need a post made and it'll be official.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Ok... So what exactly is the forum domination club?

XxGagaxX

District 13
Reaction score
Toby, I'll make a post in 5 :D. You are a member, right??? Right? RIGHT?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci