• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Pompeii

Zarmax5

Career
Reaction score
Hope this is accepted. Good luck!
OMG!!! I love this map so much <3 Hopefully it gets accepted into the mcsg servers :D Thumbs up from me
Thank you for the support :)

On another note, the map has been updated:
-All doors closed
-Train fixed
-Two empty tents have been filled
-Broken grass replaced
-10-15 tier 1's added
-Blocked off to an opening to volcanic secret, which had been broken
-Paintings readded

Hopefully, there will be more new things added! *Debating whether to add a map download link*

Culto

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm trying to add you on Skype to get the download link but I'm not sure if I have found the right person, is your profile picture somebody blocking their sword outside a quartz house?

DivineMedicus

Tribute
Reaction score
I could see the tents come into differernt variations and shapes, from cones to flattened. The detailing on the buildings remind me of baroque/medieval, which is rather cumbersome, nonetheless, I see that a lot of effort have been exhibited in this map, and it deserves a chance. The terraforming is fairly good, though lacking some noise and or realism. I also think that a better custom tree repository could have been used to give it a more in depth feel.

UnspecifiedMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Some of the builds look really bland. For example the gym.
The map is nothing too special, but its still good :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci