• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Politics [AU Clan]

Who should be the Prime Minister of Australia

• Total voters

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
G'day Leon, the names John Howard, ex-pm of Australia. I'd just like to state that the Clive Palmer fellow is not apart of our small group of politics. He is impersonating one of us and ruining this clans future and the fun we shall have as a group. I do understand your concerns, however we are not arguing just telling this young chap to cease what he is doing with his name change etc.
Cheers mate - John Howard
P.s: Vote for John for PM
It will stay ex-pm if kevin keeps cheating..... #CLIVENATION

Teku3O

Career
Reaction score
The best. Clan. I've ever seen. You deserve a medal fine sir.

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score
My sincere apologies, I was not aware of the cheater. I will deduct for votes off of myself when we do the final count.

p.s Kev4Pm
Look at this chump, spells "Four" for, if i was the PM i would not make such a mistake. #Liberal4Lyf #John4Pm

Elebits

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wish I could retract my vote and give it to John Howard..

I vote for you in mind and spirit.. xD

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
I wish I could retract my vote and give it to John Howard..

I vote for you in mind and spirit.. xD
OI! If you have something to say about me, (Kevin Rudd) then it is best you come forward!

Last edited:

Mikehh

Platinum
Reaction score
Yeah look, at first glance John Howard would be the vote for me. He had an extremely high approval rating in his career as prime minister, and definitely was my favorite coming into the election. However, when I noticed the filth he had liked on my facebook news feed (http://gyazo.com/e43d2e07f3d0e0ce807cbc4cac77119b), I decided that I simply couldn't throw my vote away on such an idiotic political party and instead will go for the more mature, reasonable Kevin Rudd for prime minister. Good luck Kevin!

P.S if you're not a political leader like the page it's a great page

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah look, at first glance John Howard would be the vote for me. He had an extremely high approval rating in his career as prime minister, and definitely was my favorite coming into the election. However, when I noticed the filth he had liked on my facebook news feed (http://gyazo.com/e43d2e07f3d0e0ce807cbc4cac77119b), I decided that I simply couldn't throw my vote away on such an idiotic political party and instead will go for the more mature, reasonable Kevin Rudd for prime minister. Good luck Kevin!

Liberal scum do my head in! Thanks for the vote. Will be glad when the elections are over and I'm sitting in my office at the parliament house!

John Howard

Survivor
Reaction score

Listen mate, i was supposed to like the 2014 Liberal Budget (misclicks, hate em), i am truly sorry to all the supporters for this. I have unliked the page and correctly liked the budget, thank you very much. http://gyazo.com/7daab23f632dc6015b44e31ffbb43f1a <--- the budget

Kevin Rudd

Diamond
Reaction score

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci