• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Showdown Replays

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
How exactly are you going to enforce the 'no stall teams' rule? Full stall is pretty terrible in monotype so you might as well allow it imo (not that I want to use it).
I will be present at all the battles. The only thing I consider stalling is like subbing, toxic, protect, leech seed and spamming those moves repeatedly. Baton passing teams like that (Although unlikely in Monotype) are also not allowed

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will be present at all the battles. The only thing I consider stalling is like subbing, toxic, protect, leech seed and spamming those moves repeatedly. Baton passing teams like that (Although unlikely in Monotype) are also not allowed
I have to disagree with those rules. All are valid tactics that can be worked around if you prepare for them.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I have to disagree with those rules. All are valid tactics that can be worked around if you prepare for them.
I understand they are valid tactics, I agree with you on that, but the point of the tournament is to have fun, not rage because you have an entire team dedicated to stalling

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I understand they are valid tactics, I agree with you on that, but the point of the tournament is to have fun, not rage because you have an entire team dedicated to stalling
I actually really like breaking stall teams apart- it can be really satisfying. It isn't hard if you pack some form of stallbreaker. But to each their own I guess; I can see why facing stall isn't everyone's idea of fun. In the absence of stall I know exactly what kind of team I'm going to bring >: )

Also, I don't need anywhere near 2 weeks to prepare team(s), and would rather it happened a bit sooner.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
I actually really like breaking stall teams apart- it can be really satisfying. It isn't hard if you pack some form of stallbreaker. But to each their own I guess; I can see why facing stall isn't everyone's idea of fun. In the absence of stall I know exactly what kind of team I'm going to bring >: )

Also, I don't need anywhere near 2 weeks to prepare team(s), and would rather it happened a bit sooner.
It might happen next weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci