• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Official Discussion Thread.

Which version did you get or are planning too?

• Alpha Sapphire

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Omega Ruby

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Why can't we have both ;)

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I can see why people would want to pick Mudkip, it has awesome typing with only one primary weakness and Mudkip is cute ;3 The situation I am really worried about is that if I do choose Mudkip, there isn't a variety of grass Pokemon in OR/AS. the only good ones are Ludicolo, Roserade and Cradily.

While if I do choose Treeko there are Kingdra, Walrein, Gorebyss and Milotic <3 _<3
Eh, that's what makes Hoenn (I really can't spell that one bit, but oh well), interesting. I always pick mudkip, but it's really up to you. If you're talking strategy wise, Treeko would be a better choice.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
I chose mupkip because both of the people that play the game that are my friends chose Treeko. And torchic is op. So.... Mudkip it is!
I got both versions.
I might no life, if I feel like it.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I chose mupkip because both of the people that play the game that are my friends chose Treeko. And torchic is op. So.... Mudkip it is!
I got both versions.
I might no life, if I feel like it.
Torchic was straight away off my list. Even if I do no life the game, I want it to be a challenge as well.

Hystericallify

District 13
Reaction score
I got Alpha Sapphire, instantly Mudkip for me. I don't really need Torchic since I can transfer him over from my Pokemon Y.

Reaction score
Some questions you can answer:
Which version of the game did you get and why? Alpha Sapphire, game I got as a child as well as most played game and my favorite.
Which starter? Treecko, traded it for the one I bred in X a two days before the release (literally perfect ;-;, 960 eggs)

Do you play to no-life this game like me :3 ? ...yas
First In-game shiny: Gloom :D

Fireworks

Platinum
Reaction score
I think I've played enough of the game to have a true opinion of the game now, but I'll also answer your questions.

Which version of the game did you get and why? Omega Ruby. Ruby was my first ever pokemon game, had to get the sequel of it.
Which starter? Mudkip, it was my first starter ever, have to play the game with him again. Trying to get the most nostalgia out of the game.
Do you play to no-life this game like me :3 ? Yes, of course. I've logged 22 hours into the game so far, and got the 8th badge a little bit ago. I'm going around exploring the region before I take on the E4.
In all, this game is amazing. It really gives off that Gen 3 feel. What I find to be my favorite part is the soundtrack. Every single piece is absolutely amazing. If you considering to buy this game, it's definitely worth it.

Pearlyyy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some questions you can answer:
Which version of the game did you get and why? Alpha Sapphire, game I got as a child as well as most played game and my favorite.
Which starter? Treecko, traded it for the one I bred in X a two days before the release (literally perfect ;-;, 960 eggs)

Do you play to no-life this game like me :3 ? ...yas
First In-game shiny: Gloom :D
The shiny Treeko ;-; Oh my am I jealous and Wonderlust pretty awesome name ;D

I've officially finished the game, oh the no-lifing.
Time to get Omega Ruby cx

Reaction score
The shiny Treeko ;-; Oh my am I jealous and Wonderlust pretty awesome name ;D

I've officially finished the game, oh the no-lifing.
Time to get Omega Ruby cx
haha why thank you, I name most my competitive pokemon after Nightwish songs. I had the name picked out for this one when I started breeding, but when it hatched I had pandora on and wasn't even listening to it. When it hatched I freaked out, grabbed my phone, and the random song pandora decided it was playing... Wanderlust. DESTINY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci