• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Points bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoshiHD

Platinum
Reaction score
What is this points glitch and how do you do it? Because I see people with like WAYYY more points than usual, like 10 people in a lobby with 10k+ points.

Frozenarmy

Tribute
Reaction score
Just because 10 people have 10k points doesn't mean the system is broken xD

Chobski

Diamond
Reaction score
What is wrong with it and how do you activate it
It is against the rules to exploit glitches that give you advantages over other players, I suggest you don't do it as it can lead to a points reset.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
What is wrong with it and how do you activate it
I don't know how the glitch actually works, but I do know that if you use the glitch and have a practically impossible amount of points (like 1 million), then you would probably be reported and get your points set back to 100. This is because one of the MCGamer rules is not to exploit glitches or bugs in the game.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Sorry, but we don't provide detail on how glitches are performed, for the obvious reason that it'd lead to more people exploiting it (even if they say they won't).

As of 3/28, the points glitch has already been fixed, however we're working on cleaning up the mess it has caused, and a few people who were heavily abusing it to get tens or even hundreds of millions of points have already received a nice ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci