• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please take care

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Never really had to use a compass before to find players. Maybe you might have that odd game out of 50 where you just can't find them but it gives the other players a fighting chance in order to hide, loot and survive. Most of the time when I find it annoying that I can't find anyone is usually because they have barely any gear. A compass would completely ruin some peoples chance of getting back into the game if they had a bad start.

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Hello there!

I know it can sometimes be annoying that you are looking for players in the game because you can not find people and you have to go before your parents turn off the internet ;) (Have happened to me). However, there is a few other things you can do.
As from now on, I will suggest you to play on 1.7 and use something called F3 + A. It is not against the rules, and it will help you finding players as soon as you are bored, or as soon as you want to finish the game.

I am quite sure MCGamer had a compass thingy back then, but it was not as used as it could be, so they removed it.

From now on, lets just leave it like it is, and if we found out that compass are needed, we will try and inplement it.

If you have any more questions, feel free to inbox me!
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex

Reaction score
Although it may seem helpful to have compasses find players because some games take forever, I think it would take away from the whole MCGamer Survival Games effect & people would want some long games. It could be abused by players whom just track down every single player within 5 minutes and no one would be able just to play a nice game without constantly having to look behind their back.

anilpro

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello there!

I know it can sometimes be annoying that you are looking for players in the game because you can not find people and you have to go before your parents turn off the internet ;) (Have happened to me). However, there is a few other things you can do.
As from now on, I will suggest you to play on 1.7 and use something called F3 + A. It is not against the rules, and it will help you finding players as soon as you are bored, or as soon as you want to finish the game.

I am quite sure MCGamer had a compass thingy back then, but it was not as used as it could be, so they removed it.

From now on, lets just leave it like it is, and if we found out that compass are needed, we will try and inplement it.

If you have any more questions, feel free to inbox me!
Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network!

- Alex
Thanks for answers but When I play at 1.7.10 I do bad block hit, Better at 1.8 to block hitting

Reaction score
Lmao in Hypixel and Mineplex that they have compasses games end in 5 minutes. I like to play short matches of MCSG and Mortal Kombat (etc.) but 5 minutes is insanely fast and boring.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Well, I'd share my opinion but it appears everyone else took the words right out of my mouth...

Either way I don't believe it would be a good implementation as games are a fine length and searching for players is a part of the game.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci