• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please stop with the AMA's.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
If people want to do an AMA on the forums let them do an AMA. It is there decision on whether to do it. Heck,I might do one sometime(probably won't get any questions though since I am pretty unpopular but hey,might as well try)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Please, its flooding the community corner.

The community corner was a place for fun chat, discussions, and maybe a bit of trolling only a few weeks ago. Now its a place filed with;

"My AMA's!"
"My AMA (Ask me anything!!!1!!!!11!!1)"
"[Staff] [Staff member]'s AMA!"

I'll probably get a lot of hate for this, and Im not trying to stop you from trying to get popular/all that whatnot, its just if people really wanna ask you a question, they will do it without you having to flood the whole community corner.

If you still wanna do something like that, open an ask.fm account and put it in your sig and/or put it in your signature.

Im not trying to hate, its just flooding the whole community corner, and combined with all the pinned threads, there's literally no space for any proper threads.

I'll probs get a little hate. But its true.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci