• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please! Message to Owners and Admins.

Should Better Sprint Mod Be Allowed?

• Total voters

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not saying that i use it or anything... but plz! i beg you, plz make it so that we are allowed to use Sprint Mod. It's not a hack, it's jut to help you out... Some people are not good at clicking fast (for sprinting) and they end up dying because of not being able to get away from people 100x better then them.... I stongly believe that people should be allowed Sprint mod... but nothing beyong that, like tracers, or aimbot, or killaura or all that Good. Overall, i would really appreciate it the owner/admin could allow Better sprint mod! Thanks for reading this!
This is a thread explaining why we shouldn't get it. It allows an advantage for the player who has it. Not everyone has the knowledge of downloading mods, so not everyone will have it, therefore giving you a massive advantage to even the most experienced PvPers. You say that you can't sprint fast enough to get away, and that if you get the mod it will help you. That means you cannot sprint in Minecraft without a mod, that is not good. You have to practice and learn. A mod can make you get better at PvP? You have to learn, like me and many other players. It will never be allowed on Mcsg.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci