• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please help.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
So I was playing with my clan and I downloaded something, it was a virus. I ran malwarebites and got rid of all the viruses, but my minecraft just messes up. It says "Not Responding" every second and when I click it says it even faster. Please help

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
What mango said. Sometimes malware bytes deletes stuff your computer/programs actually needs that it thinks could be dangerous. So just reinstall to replace the missing files.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
I recommend backing up any important documents and formatting your PC. You never know what might have made it passed your anti-virus.

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
I recommend backing up any important documents and formatting your PC. You never know what might have made it passed your anti-virus.
Could you send me a link of a video how to back up or a forum please?

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Could you send me a link of a video how to back up or a forum please?
Do you have a spare hard drive or lots of USBs?

All you have to do is plug them into your PC, drag all your important files onto them and when you've formatted your PC, you can just plug it back in and drag and drop the files back onto your computer again.

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
I do not believe that backing up will be needed. Simply remove Minecraft from your computer completely and then fully restart your computer and install. This has happened to me before.

If the problem persists don't be shy to PM me!

~Vanth

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
If you have already deleted minecraft completely and reinstalled it and it still doesn't work? Go with ImTheNarwhal said, if you don't understand what he means come on Beyond teamspeak, I could try n help you out a bit :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci