• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please! Help Me! I am Tempted to Hack!!!

GokRix

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys please tell me ways to get away from hacking! I see is it all the time and when people do it... it makes you want to do it. Or is there any pvp tricks that i don't know yet? I really need help!

P.S- Could anyone tell me how to earn the points like this thingy --------->[100]TehEPICKMiner???

the_french_guy

Experienced
Reaction score
dont hack. you know you don't want to. just report hackers, with a video then you will be ok.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Don't hack. It's so simple. This thread is so pointless it makes me want to go die in a corner

R

RedSeamonster

Fighting strategy that I use is sprint at them with a sword, get a couple hits at then try to get behind them. Please don't hack/cheat though, theres already so many of those people and it sucks.

wizardkittyscat

Tribute
Reaction score
Never ever hack. If you're having trouble because you always die, I have a tip. Always get them in a corner, Then you wont miss. But if it's at an open space, Sprint - Hit - And get behind them. And renember, Don't hack, Theres too many hackers and they ruin all the fun and competition.

RyanMills

Tribute
Reaction score
I understand that it could be tempting, like that saying "if you can't beat em, join em". But Please don't do it, if you choose to cheat you're just going cause other people like yourself to cheat aswell and it will just get worse...
To beat the cheaters you just have to play smart. While you're spec try to find chests and plan a route for each map.

Oh and you can earn points by getting kills and wins. (Wins is the best way to get points)
You also loose points every time a player kills you.
The amount of points you earn/loose depends on the how many points your opponent has.

Westhead

Survivor
Reaction score
If you hack you will just be going down to there level, then 5mins later you will be banned

GokRix

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you everybody I am feeling better now! I will not have this kind of idea mabe in the next 10 years!

FISHKILL

Tribute
Reaction score
If you was to start hacking because of other people hacking you'd look like an a******.And if I saw you hacking I wouldnt be scared to call you a no life low life scumbag.Hacking is for losers.If you're not doing good at the game think of ways to get better.Like flank the enemy if they got good armor and tools and you got a bow and a decent amount of arrows shoot them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci