• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please don't hate

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't let the haters get to you:)
<3
I dont hate you <3 xD
thanks man <3
Who on Earth ever said that anyone would hate you? You seem like a lovely individual, especially when you were so keen towards reaching the 1,000 posts as well. Have confidence to make your clan, eventually you'll find suitable members and teammates to be with. c:
Thanks for the inspiration bro <3. And I always get hate when I make clans, but there's no rule saying you can't make a certain amount of clans. There are people who hate me, but not going to name names.
Why hate when theres love <3
This man knows ^
Aw, I'm pretty sure no one hates you. :)

Enjoy life! Have fun!
Nathan.
thanks dude!
I mean, if you don't want to be in a clan anymore, or want to be in another clan, just join it! Do what makes you happy, don't let others bring you down. I'd only consider it clan-hopping if you leave clans constantly just to get a promised position and aren't very respectful towards the clans you leave. You don't come across as that kind of person do you should be fine c:
Thanks for the pointers!
"Most haters are stuck in a poisonous mental prison of jealousy and self-doubt that blinds them to their own potentiality." ~ Steve Maraboli
cool quote!
Do what makes you happy, and don't let other people define who you are.
If you are true to yourself, you shall be happy :)
Thanks!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Aren't 99/100 people who are in clans haters(BEST ESTIMATE EVER ^_^)?

Reaction score
The clan part is completely fine, the real thing that people hate you for is for stealing stuff from people.
Don't do that and you will be fine.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's when she said "I don't hate you, but I mean what I say when I say there's nothing left to hate,"
That's when I said that I ... oh.

Huahwi montage much?

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Well I don't really HATE you, but when we 2v2 clan battled (way back when) you said we were DQ'd for "Teaming with a randy" And we said we killed him and then we went on skype and my older friend was verbally abusing you guys xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci