• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please create Asia Server!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iKossy

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey! Mcgamer
I want a Asia Server or Japan Server.
There are many Japanese to MCGAMER. US server and EU server and AU server is lag :cry: :crying:
We want a Asia server or Japan server! Please ;w;

or Let me change the location of the US ! Now the server very lag!

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Mcgamer did introduce an Asia server a while ago, it didn't get very many people as originally thought, so they had to take it down. There is still lots of talk whether or not they should bring it back but that isn't likely.
My advice to you would be to play on the Au or Eu servers as they would give you less lag than what Us servers would give you from where you live.

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
Im Asian and I never knew theres a ASIA SERVER! WHAT

RevolutionaryMC

Spectator
Reaction score
I never knew there was an asia server until like 2 months ago and nobody even talked about it 2 years ago. I know mcsg that time but i dont wanna play it because a lot of other servers have sg already and mcsg really had nothing special(didnt know about as) compared to what sg servers I played

Hippocrusher69

Spectator
Reaction score
Having the Asia server back would be amazing, but I doubt it would happen tbh because of lack of players in Asia region.

J

District 13
Reaction score
こんにちは!以前アジア サーバーがあったが、それのそれの悪い資金が原因で閉鎖していた。最後にそれのための十分な資金と供給されるべきならの上で持って来られるアジア サーバーのための唯一の方法。

你好!以前有亚洲服务器,然而,由于与它,它的恶劣的资助是闭合的。亚洲服务器的唯一的方式能提出,如果它将提供以它的足够的资助给为时。

Syle

Platinum
Reaction score
こんにちは!以前アジア サーバーがあったが、それのそれの悪い資金が原因で閉鎖していた。最後にそれのための十分な資金と供給されるべきならの上で持って来られるアジア サーバーのための唯一の方法。

OMG CHINESE I READ IT

Offlook

Yurleth
Reaction score

waht
upload_2016-1-3_22-22-42.png

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
*cries

The first text was Japanese but the second text was Chinese, you translated both as Japanese and it got ALL OF THE BUNNIES up. They both say the same thing, which is essentially: "Hello, there used to be an Asian server, but due to poor funding it was closed. The only way for the servers to be restarted is if it is given sufficient funding to support the server."

Now that's not ACTUALLY what happened, the real reason was that the player base sort of died out and too many servers were being provided for too few players. They had 12 Asian servers, and that's the absolute minimum they could purchase due to how buying servers boxes work, and only two of them were ever really filled. Asian servers are WAY more expensive than US servers so they couldn't justify hosting them. If we can somehow provide proof that all or most of the servers will be filled up, maybe they'll bring them back.

I miss Asian servers :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci