• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Please Contact our Admins for Forum Support!

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello folks,

The Support Team has always been our one-stop shop for support and technical matters, both forum-related and otherwise. However, thanks to our slew of new Admins with forum control panel access, the Support Team is no longer responsible for Forum matters. Instead, certain Administrators have volunteered to take on such support matters instead.

Do you have a forum support problem? Is there a problem with your account?
Then please contact an Administrator for help!

What can the Admins help me with?
  • Forum name changes.
  • Forum rank changes.
  • Account birthdate changes.
  • Forum account deletions.
  • And more!
How do I contact an Admin for Forum help?
If you have an issue, please forum PM one (and only one) of the following Admins for help:
Be sure to include a description of the issue you're having, and any relevant details that may be needed.

Please only forum PM one Admin per request. If you message multiple people, it can create confusion or spam.
If your forum PM is not responded to within 3 days, you are allowed to make the request to another forum Admin.

Can I Still Email the Support Team?
You can still email the Support Team for forum matters, but we would prefer if you reached out to the Admins first. The Support Team's priority is now non-forum matters, such as Premium ranks, in-game items, and the webstore. Any forum support requests will be put on a secondary priority and may not be seen to as quickly as if you had contacted an Admin instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Nice! I needed to have my forum name changed anyways, I was too lazy to email :p

MisiLica

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great update! It can clear some confusion that has been lingering in the community about forums support!

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
Does MCGamer have like a support catch phrase? Something like welcome to MCGamer, (Insert name) speaking. What may you need on this fine day?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci