• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Playing MCSG and Doing HomeWork.

Zado

Platinum
Reaction score
lol this is better then what i did : do it when u wake up

but i dunz pley mc enymur

Sarchikani

Platinum
Reaction score
Homework is a lot more important than a game... I get the urge to do many things that isn't homework, but I still do all my schoolwork because school will get you further in life than a computer game.

S

Sepyz

I usually play 5-10 games of MCSG a day, depending on how much I rage in a day.
I don't even usually play that much, but this seems like it could work.
The only issue is that I would be too focused on making sure I don't die in MCSG...

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
School is more important than a video game / server. If you fail your grades and/or exams, you'll never get anywhere in life if you don't learn new things. So if you're assigned homework, no matter the quantity, you're assigned to complete it. In some cases, you can even receive more homework to finish if the previous homework wasn't complete. So please focus on schoolwork more than video games. I've gone through this phase and it takes a while to stay off of Minecraft whilst being at school, but you'll be happy when school finishes.

Last edited:

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
I like to go to the computer with my homework, start a game, go on my route, get good gear, put homework aside, and keep playing.

Bredinabox

Experienced
Reaction score
I mean...duct tape and a chair works too :p But in all seriousness, you shouldn't even be on the computer when doing homework :) It distracts you and does not allow you to do your homework to the best of your abilities. Just do your homework within 1-3 hours and then go on and play as much MCSG as you want :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
i do my homework 10 minutes before it's due ;3

Kcinayy

Platinum
Reaction score
So, the past week, I've been really busy. Even though I had a tight schedule and lost of homework, I still had this urge to play MCSG. I solved this problem by doing this:I would start a reg. game of MCSG, get my route, get all the necessities that I would need for winning (rod, bow, decent weapon, arrows, fns, maybe a gapple) and find a good afk spot. I would then do my HW and wait for Dm to start and hopefully win. This worked and has been my tactic for a long time now and thought about sharing it with people who procrastinate and teach you how to kill two birds with one stone.
XD

Dude, get some help to help yourself from the addiction xD

E

Ephiza

The amount of idiots here acting like they're your parents...god...people come to video games to get away from life, not have someone be like their parents. If it works for him, let him do it? It's not harming you is it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci