• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

PLAYER-LED GAME SHOW!: QUOTE COMPETITION FROM THE MCGAMER COMMUNITY - REWARD!!! [OPEN]

VenomBB

Father of Baby Yoda
Staff member
Reaction score

-GAMESHOW ANNOUNCEMENT-

MEMBERS OF THE MCGAMER COMMUNITY!
TODAY WE'RE HERE TO RELEASE ANOTHER PRIVATELY LED COMPETITION TO TEST THE COMEDIC VALUES OF OUR EVER-LASTING AND MOST FORMIDABLE COMMUNITY IN THE WORLD!!!

The community players have been tasked to reveal their most hilarious quotes for which they have witnessed on the MCGAMER network.

To compete one most submit a comment on this post with their submission, minecraft username, and positive outlook of one player currently active in the community.
[ EXAMPLE DOWN BELOW ]

Provided a quote, screenshot and/or video the only rule is this must make the community laugh!
THE QUOTE WITH THE MOST AMOUNT OF LIKES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS THE WINNER!

THE REWARD FOR SUBMITTING THE BEST QUOTE IS A PREMIUM RANK FOR ONE MONTH! [FREE]

Submitted as of today
12/1/2019 - 2100EST

Winner will be announced on

1/1/2020 - 2100EST
You possibly?
[PROCTER: VenomBurke & Fiancé]

EXAMPLE:
Quote: "Skiddadle skadoodle you've just been rookie'd like a bamboozle!"

PLAYER: GetRidaHim! - "Best moderator since the days of the Great Huahwi Apocalypse! :)"
Username: VenomBurke

Code:
QUOTE:
PLAYER:
USERNAME:

all content used in the creation of this post is made with the respect of the original creators and affiliated members that are postponed in the originally mentioned offices appointed over these lead proctors. the winner may request to be hidden or officially pronounced by the proctors if warranted. thank you to the mcgamer staff team for authorizing this game show and renounced that his is not affiliated with their office. this creation was all privately hosted in the hopes for a happier community.

ajmutantt

Spectator
Reaction score
Quote: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I can't afford donator so I want to win."
PLAYER: VenomBurke - Best forum thread, and deserving father of Yoda
Username: ajmutant

VenomBB

Father of Baby Yoda
Staff member
Reaction score
Quote: "Roses are red, violets are blue, I can't afford donator so I want to win."
PLAYER: VenomBurke - Best forum thread, and deserving father of Yoda
Username: ajmutant
Bro, you should like share this around. It'll be cool :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2v1