• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Platinium Sponsor HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsmetRS

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys
Im platinium Sponsor in McGamer
But i not a have 25.000 mcGamer credits
And not a have Stat Tokens
Help me
Username:IsmetRS

Tahsin

Career
Reaction score
If the rank was purchased quite a while back being at least like 1 year ago, you would not have gotten the credits and stat tokens that come alongside with the purchase of Platinum currently. This "feature" was not available since the release of the Platinum rank, in fact, it was only implemented about 1 year ago or so.
If this is the case, I am afraid you're unable to get your stat tokens and credits.

However, if you did purchase the rank recently and have not been given the stat reset tokens and credits that you're supposed to get, please email [email protected] telling them exactly what the issue is as well as providing all the information you may believe to be required (e.g - IGN etc.)

Hope this has cleared out any queries you may have had. Feel free to contact me or any other Staff member if you need further assistance.

QA;TL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci