• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Plasmic ( Closed <3 )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwayky

Survivor
Reaction score
No lol we win, You can think what you want but you lose GG
And you're already showing your maturity.. saying "GG" and "LOL" at the end of the posts. You really shouldn't have said that on the thread and instead privately contacted him to discuss whatever you needed to discuss.

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
I'm going to just delete the clan battle off of my thread, Not because you think that you won but, I dn't think it should count, You accuse @Binct of Aimbot and he took a screenshot and you used @TOXICWASTEII which is not in you clan, I hope you guys can be mature, When I join your skype call you instantly call me a squeaker and i'm 5, I will not ask for battles in the future, Please do not flame and heres a tip : don't accuse people in other peoples clans of hax, BSM people can deal with being accused of but Aimbot seriously, Cherleader? I don't think redoing the battle will be appropriate.

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm going to just delete the clan battle off of my thread, Not because you think that you won but, I dn't think it should count, You accuse @Binct of Aimbot and he took a screenshot and you used @TOXICWASTEII which is not in you clan, I hope you guys can be mature, When I join your skype call you instantly call me a squeaker and i'm 5, I will not ask for battles in the future, Please do not flame and heres a tip : don't accuse people in other peoples clans of hax, BSM people can deal with being accused of but Aimbot seriously, Cherleader? I don't think redoing the battle will be appropriate.
First off, I did not agree with what they thought your member was hacking. Also you said we were DQ'ed because we subbed Michael in. Plus the only reason we weren't being mature is because you constantly saying we are DQ'ed and we are using BSM.

Beast597

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) I'm 13 turning 14 in about a month
Where are you from?: Florida, USA
What is your ingame name?: Beast597
What should we call you?: (First name or a nickname) Gabe or Spike xD
Skype/TS name?: Skype is YourJustBEAST
How many wins do you have?: (At least 90 Some exceptions) 129 wins
How often are you playing?: Every weekend because of school
What is your PvP strenghts?: Bow, Fishing Rod, and 1v1 when I don't start to lag
What is your PvP weakness?: Hackers and 4+ teams
Why do you want to join? I believe you guys could help me improve my skills, also it would be a 2nd family
What is your favourite map and why?: Solar Frost, it ends quickly and I usually win :)

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) I'm 13 turning 14 in about a month
Where are you from?: Florida, USA
What is your ingame name?: Beast597
What should we call you?: (First name or a nickname) Gabe or Spike xD
Skype/TS name?: Skype is YourJustBEAST
How many wins do you have?: (At least 90 Some exceptions) 129 wins
How often are you playing?: Every weekend because of school
What is your PvP strenghts?: Bow, Fishing Rod, and 1v1 when I don't start to lag
What is your PvP weakness?: Hackers and 4+ teams
Why do you want to join? I believe you guys could help me improve my skills, also it would be a 2nd family
What is your favourite map and why?: Solar Frost, it ends quickly and I usually win :)
Accepted for a trial.

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Why didn't you continue the battle? It was 2-0 legitly. I asked to continue and you just left the clan chat without telling us to continue. Calling us immature? No. You had a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hacker on your team, lol. You know that and don't deny it.You called us out, BSM, etc. Please look through both perspectives before starting Good m8.

TOXICWASTEII

Diamond
Reaction score
Why didn't you continue the battle? It was 2-0 legitly. I asked to continue and you just left the clan chat without telling us to continue. Calling us immature? No. You had a Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom hacker on your team, lol. You know that and don't deny it.You called us out, BSM, etc. Please look through both perspectives before starting Good m8.
"Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom" that was a swear blocker I think, LOL

Reactions: Hks

DeJarLes

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 14
Where are you from?: Dominica
What is your ingame name?: DeJarLes
What should we call you?:
(First name or a nickname) Rainbowdash
Skype/TS name?: dejarles.1
How many wins do you have?:
(At least 90 Some exceptions)545 i think
How often are you playing?:err day
What is your PvP strenghts?:fishing rods, bows & flint&steel
What is your PvP weakness?:water
Why do you want to join? Bcuz dis clan look lyk it gots swag
What is your favourite map and why?: i love TSG 2 cuz my route OP

Hks

Diamond
Reaction score
How old are you?: (Atleast 13) 14
Where are you from?: Dominica
What is your ingame name?: DeJarLes
What should we call you?:
(First name or a nickname) Rainbowdash
Skype/TS name?: dejarles.1
How many wins do you have?:
(At least 90 Some exceptions)545 i think
How often are you playing?:err day
What is your PvP strenghts?:fishing rods, bows & flint&steel
What is your PvP weakness?:water
Why do you want to join? Bcuz dis clan look lyk it gots swag
What is your favourite map and why?: i love TSG 2 cuz my route OP
Accepted Rank Elite!

i_sUcK_002

Platinum
Reaction score
How old are you?: 15
Where are you from?: milkyway galixy,earth,america,PA,Hummelstown
What is your ingame name?: i_sUcK_002
What should we call you?: I_SUCK
Skype/TS name?: both named i_suck_002
How many wins do you have?: 270 something
How often are you playing?: maybe like 3 hours a day cause im home schooled
What is your PvP strenghts?: Bow,Sword,How sexy i am.
What is your PvP weakness?: Hackers, teams of 6
Why do you want to join? i love america and you <3
What is your favourite map and why?: sg4 and sg highway cause they have sg in them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci