• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Planet Minecraft + MCSG SG Arena Contest!

DOPIMatt

Spectator
Reaction score
Do we have to have a glass podium? It's going to make my map look very ugly; it's and island in the sky, there's nowhere to run off.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Do we have to have a glass podium? It's going to make my map look very ugly; it's and island in the sky, there's nowhere to run off.
You mean a dome? No, I don't think a Skylands based map would need one, still, it's recommended.

DaPieHD

Career
Reaction score
as the rules say maps started before the contest started are not allowed
I was always thinking of making the frozen lands map, and this contest inspired me... Also, it's nothing like the one on the TE server... If I'm not allowed to start a project I've been thinking of doing, just tell me.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I was always thinking of making the frozen lands map, and this contest inspired me... Also, it's nothing like the one on the TE server... If I'm not allowed to start a project I've been thinking of doing, just tell me.
as long as it is a new map then it is fine ;)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
As a personal request, I'd rather people don't make Breeze remakes like Freeze Island and Demon Island, or anything that suggests that it is linked with Breeze. It's not that I don't like those maps, It's more just that the link to Breeze will obviously draw more attention, which is unfair on the people who create original content. I don't make the rules, but I'd like something to perhaps be said about remakes of all maps. As for Breeze (or Insanity Cause) I'd be pretty pissed off if someone won something off a remake...

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
I would like to know, if a team were to already be making a map but it is not finished yet would it still be eligible to enter in this contest?

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
I would like to know, if a team were to already be making a map but it is not finished yet would it still be eligible to enter in this contest?
yep as static states all projects must be started after the project started

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci