• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ping problems?Here is solution !

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
this system may or may not work for SOME people, it works better for some users than others. it really depends on where you are and what internet your using/servers, etc..
This is 100% the correct response.

All WTFast does is attempt to tunnel connections through a more efficient route to a destination host. This type of program might be beneficial for users with obscure ISPs who use inefficient routing, but for the majority of users this isn't going to make a significant difference (if any at all). There are already different servers for different regions to minimize the number of hops between a user and the server.

You'd likely only see a significant increase in ping when connecting over large regions. For example, Australia <---> North America connectivity is notoriously bad and MCGamer has a system in place on the backend of the Australian network to use the most efficient route possible for connecting to the Minecraft session servers based in the United States.

Last edited:

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
I'd rather have high ping than low frames any day. Oh wait... It doesn't matter what I have, I still can't win a game.... Haha

Tenebrous

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is 100% the correct response.

All WTFast does is attempt to tunnel connections through a more efficient route to a destination host. This type of program might be beneficial for users with obscure ISPs who use inefficient routing, but for the majority of users this isn't going to make a significant difference (if any at all). There are already different servers for different regions to minimize the number of hops between a user and the server.

You'd likely only see a significant increase in ping when connecting over large regions. For example, Australia <---> North America connectivity is notoriously bad and MCGamer has a system in place on the backend of the Australian network to use the most efficient route possible for connecting to the Minecraft session servers based in the United States.
WTFast doesn't do that though. It's a fake program that works on placebo.

Ichengo

Survivor
Reaction score
WTFast doesn't do that though. It's a fake program that works on placebo.
Now that you mention it; is there a way to change it back once you download it?
if yes, then I suggest trying it out first.
if not, then nvm, don't take that risk.

TheOfficialAG

Diamond
Reaction score
So,as Hex_Gamer (and for every1 else who have ping problems) said that he have a ping problems and lag on server,I wanted to make topic about one program that helps low your ping.
Program name is WTFast.
I know everybody is just going to say like,"mah,a program that lows your ping,nice try" or "fake".Its working actually !

Im from Europe(Croatia correctly) and for EU,server is located in France I think.I don't use WTFast,becuase I don't need it,but I tried it ones.Usually my ping is about 40-50 all day long.When I installed WTFast and played game on it I had 23-30 ms.I was like "holy duck waaaat??"...But there is one problem(for me),I have really small FPS.

I have pretty good PC and with optifine my FPS is more than 200,but I lock it on 60.While playing mcsg with opened WTFast my fps is about 30,which sucks for me.Next thing that sucks(for me),I feel like my hits are different,I don't know how to describe it,hits are just "not real".While fighting I don't feel like hitting.

I recommend you to try downloading this program and let me know what you think in comment section :thumbsup: (y)
Its doesn't work even ask the god himself Tenebrous12321

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci