• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

OMGItsDjT

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: OMGItsDjT
Wins: 85, i played alot when i was younger :l, but im much better atm.
Nationality: The Netherlands.
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?:

Chapter 1: 'Me'
I am decent at PvP and much online, i can act like an adult and i have Platinum Donor on MCSG.
I'm just a normal boy in The Netherlands playing MCSG, its my favourite server and im trying to have fun.
I dont really care about my stats, that may sound stupid but thats just who i am. I am a player and im here
to have fun and not to no live play for nothing. I try to get better everyday.

Chapter 2: 'Platinum Donor'
How i got my Platinum donor? Well i was playing in a MCSG game when suddenly a message comes in
the chat saying that there is a new YouTube channel from MCSG and that their celebrating with a
giveaway. (10 Platinum donors) and did you guess? I won. So thats how i got Platinum

Chapter 3: 'My PvP skills'
I am not the BEST player but im decent. I am good with the fishing rod and fns. I can click relativly fast
and im good at bow shooting. I never rage. Sometimes i get mad but that just like 1 single word (Good) and 2 seconds
later im just as normal as always.

Chapter 4: 'Why i have 85 wins'
Maybe you noticed that i have 85 wins. That sucks balls. But thats becose i played alot when i was young. And Im
playing the last 1 or 2 months fully MCSG. And im planning to reset my stats in the future. But im not sure.
9/10 i play alone becose i hate teams. I prefer being alone but there are so many teams on MCSG that its impossible to play
a game without a full iron team...

Chapter 5: 'My History'
I played in 2 more clans before, i know what it takes and what i have to do. I do everything what im being told (Put your pants
back on you pervert!) k sorry im joking alot but when its needed i can be serieus.

Chapter 6: 'How i act'
I make alot of jokes but i can be serieus 2. And my English isnt the best maybe youve noticed, thats becose im Dutch.

This was my Application, thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed and i hope ill be in Pheonix soon! <3

Greetings, Tyler de Rijk

Reaction score
IGN: OMGItsDjT
Wins: 85, i played alot when i was younger :l, but im much better atm.
Nationality: The Netherlands.
Why do you think you should join Phoenix?:

Chapter 1: 'Me'
I am decent at PvP and much online, i can act like an adult and i have Platinum Donor on MCSG.
I'm just a normal boy in The Netherlands playing MCSG, its my favourite server and im trying to have fun.
I dont really care about my stats, that may sound stupid but thats just who i am. I am a player and im here
to have fun and not to no live play for nothing. I try to get better everyday.

Chapter 2: 'Platinum Donor'
How i got my Platinum donor? Well i was playing in a MCSG game when suddenly a message comes in
the chat saying that there is a new YouTube channel from MCSG and that their celebrating with a
giveaway. (10 Platinum donors) and did you guess? I won. So thats how i got Platinum

Chapter 3: 'My PvP skills'
I am not the BEST player but im decent. I am good with the fishing rod and fns. I can click relativly fast
and im good at bow shooting. I never rage. Sometimes i get mad but that just like 1 single word (Good) and 2 seconds
later im just as normal as always.

Chapter 4: 'Why i have 85 wins'
Maybe you noticed that i have 85 wins. That sucks balls. But thats becose i played alot when i was young. And Im
playing the last 1 or 2 months fully MCSG. And im planning to reset my stats in the future. But im not sure.
9/10 i play alone becose i hate teams. I prefer being alone but there are so many teams on MCSG that its impossible to play
a game without a full iron team...

Chapter 5: 'My History'
I played in 2 more clans before, i know what it takes and what i have to do. I do everything what im being told (Put your pants
back on you pervert!) k sorry im joking alot but when its needed i can be serieus.

Chapter 6: 'How i act'
I make alot of jokes but i can be serieus 2. And my English isnt the best maybe youve noticed, thats becose im Dutch.

This was my Application, thank you for reading! Hope you enjoyed and i hope ill be in Pheonix soon! <3

Greetings, Tyler de Rijk
Sorry man, if you get your stats reset and can get good enough ratio we might consider you for our roster. but atm have 85 wins in over 1000 despite the fact you are young is no where near acceptable for phoenix, I am sorry but you are DECLINED, apply again when you get enough wins or have a good enough ratio.
-ferno33
Phoenix Captain

OMGItsDjT

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry man, if you get your stats reset and can get good enough ratio we might consider you for our roster. but atm have 85 wins in over 1000 despite the fact you are young is no where near acceptable for phoenix, I am sorry but you are DECLINED, apply again when you get enough wins or have a good enough ratio.
-ferno33
Phoenix Captain
Oh okay, i understand.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci