• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

PhoenixEU

Career
Reaction score
What's your name?:My name is Alexey
How old are you?: I'm 13 years old
What’s your ingame name?: MrSnow_
In which country do you live?: I live in Russia [I'm russian, but i'm speak english. And i can help in clanwar with russian clans C:]
Skype/TS name?:My skype: eligorko21
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?: I don't have :c
How many wins do you have? (At least 600):I have 674 wins
How many games have you played?: 3274 games played
What are your PvP Strengths?: I often play on PvP servers, such as Swish, LovePVP and drugie.Takim excellent way speak almost every kind of weapon :) (With FTS couple problems :/ )
What are your PvP Weaknesses?: Basically it hackers and targetters as nothing more I can not interfere :)
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences): I never throw his teammates in the game and can always help in difficult moments! :)
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?:
Because in this clan has a lot of great players and I want to teach them some of the skills :)
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?: because I'm not a bad player. :)
Which clans have you previously been in? ConclavE,DeadlySquad,RussianFighter's
How active will you be?: Every day,every day from 3 to 6 hoursWhat is your favourite map?: Demon's Breeze,SG4,SG Highway,Breeze Island and Teweran SG 2.
P.S:I hope you accept me ;D
Accepted - Rank: Member

Welcome to Phoenix :)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Applications are now closed until further notice.

If you apply, your application will be put on hold.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci