• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

CaptainFr3sh

Diamond
Reaction score
Cheating Clan

Put up your loss against CarpeDiem
5-2
and your loss against #Synergy
5-0

I will leave now...

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Cheating Clan

5-2
5-0

I will leave now...
Wtf do you have no common sense in the world at all, I'm not going to penalise on bad English because you're probably from a different country but is it hard to use your brain?

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Cheating Clan

5-2
5-0

I will leave now...
Ok, this has gone far enough. I don't know if you've been taught to read yet, if not I'm happy to fund education for you, but there's already been enough flame caused by you and others. Staff have come in and told you not to post your annoying crap here but you still continue to do so. See, you aren't getting anything productive done here, all you're doing is making yourself look like a crybaby and just harassing people cos of Minecraft. So I'll just say this, leave before you don't get the choice ;)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok, this has gone far enough. I don't know if you've been taught to read yet, if not I'm happy to fund education for you, but there's already been enough flame caused by you and others. Staff have come in and told you not to post your annoying crap here but you still continue to do so. See, you aren't getting anything productive done here, all you're doing is making yourself look like a crybaby and just harassing people cos of Minecraft. So I'll just say this, leave before you don't get the choice ;)
rekt

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci