• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Nah man i just MCSG so much now because im banned because i got banned on main for charge back so i used and alt and got banned again
And you applied for PhoenixEU with TheHorizon's app because..? .-.

Annadebnam

Experienced
Reaction score
What's your name?:Eyad
How old are you?:13
What’s your ingame name?:EyadZx/Annadebnam(old account with very bad stats)
In which country do you live?:Cyprus
Skype/TS name?:sickness.abbarah/EyadZx
Do you have a donatorship? If so, which kind?:No
How many wins do you have? (At least 600):well i have 65 on eyadzx and annadebnam i had 290
How many games have you played?:EyadZx 290 and anna 3455
What are your PvP Strengths?:Rod-Im really accurate with the when it comes to hitting the target.
The FnS- im really good when placing fns cause im really accurate especially with 360 fns
Teamwork is my main strenght cause i always listen to my leader and i always stick to him just incase.I never do anything stupid like not help my friend when he is low or anything.I always risk it instead of my friend cause i dont want to die and i will die instead of him(If that made any sence xD)
What are your PvP Weaknesses?:The Bow- I suck with the bow really bad cause i never read where people are going
What do you think of your teaming skills? (Write a couple of sentences):I said everything i could say in strengths
Why do you want to join Phoenix EU?:Its a really good and strong clan with great leaders and amzing members.It has a lot of clan wars win which is awesome.It can help me with my pvp and get better with tactics
Why should we accept you into Phoenix EU?:Im really good at teaming as i mentioned before and i am always confindent and i never give up.My teamwork skills can hopefully help in clan wars
Which clans have you previously been in?#EliteDemons and #Sprint
How active will you be?:Very active (Maybe not alot this week because due to exams)
What is your favourite map?:Moonbase9

CaptainFr3sh

Diamond
Reaction score
Please put up your loss against #Synergy!
You are not responding on skype Quadrum_
So i have to Msg you here.
5-0

CaptainFr3sh

Diamond
Reaction score
URgh, not this crap again. I will ask you once and once only, leave.
No, If you are putting a win against us up.
Which is not true, I have you msg you here. You are not responding me on skype (Quadrum)
So stop telling me to contact you on skype.
Put up your loss and accept it.
We where leading 3-0 and than in the 4th round you were playing with 5 Players.
3Players in the line-up
2Alternate accounts.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
No, If you are putting a win against us up.
Which is not true, I have you msg you here. You are not responding me on skype (Quadrum)
So stop telling me to contact you on skype.
Put up your loss and accept it.
We where leading 3-0 and than in the 4th round you were playing with 5 Players.
3Players in the line-up
2Alternate accounts.
Oh, just leave ffs. Can't you tell that you are not wanted here?

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Please put up your loss against #Synergy!
You are not responding on skype Quadrum_
So i have to Msg you here.
5-0
Who invited you to this thread? No one? okay, then leave. Or we will contact Sr. Staff and get you banned

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
I will leave, but just remember that this clan will be nothing more than a bunch of cheats. And that even though you admitted to cheating, you still refuse to put up losses or DQ yourself. Kthxbai
You can't say anything about breaking the 'rules' sorry

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci