• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix EU

xSteewe

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: xSteewe
Your real life name: Noah
Wins: 532
Nationality: Sweden
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I'm a very active player and I'm a quite good pvper :3​

razlev

Spectator
Reaction score
"razlev's Application"

IGN: My in game name is razlev

I am 15 and a half years of age. I am turning 16 in March the 28th.

Your real life name:
My real life name is Raz Lev, pretty much my IGN.

My Skype username is "razmoseslev" anyone is welcome to add me, I'm up for communication at any time of the day but if I get to many friend requests or messages I will have to only accept clan members requests and start removing people I don’t talk too much. Also even when I'm busy I will always have time to talk to any clan members for critical/important situations. I'm always online (almost 9 hours/day on school days, and nearly all day on weekends). Therefore that proves I'm available whenever I'm needed for a clan meeting or any other communication request you might have for me

Wins: I do only have 26 wins because as you could see in this link I was a Mod and resigned but while I was Mod I reset my stats but before I did reset my first ever stats on MCSG I did have 637 wins but because I thought I could get better stats then I reset them and that was the worst mistake I have done on MCSG. If you don't believe me that I am ex-staff then if you scroll down you will find my name at the bottom of this list at the end of Moderators or click CTRL + F and right my in game name which is "'razlev". If you want to give me a quick trial I don't mind you doing so. I didn't play too much as a staff but yeh my stats are not good at all but as I said, before I was Mod I had lots of wins. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/list-of-ex-staff.159314/#post-1722021

Nationality:
My nationality is Israeli. I was born in Israel and moved to live in Australia when I was 3 and a half. I lived in Australia for 11 years and moved back to live here in Israel.

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
I would benefit Phoenix as I am not only good at one weapon in Minecraft, I'm good at different varieties of weapons. I am best at using the bow and taking out large teams between 2-4 people. I would not let anyone down if I get accepted for this job. If I was to be given the opportunity to become a member of Phoenix, it would be greatly appreciated and I would feel honored. You have my words; that if I was to take part in this role as a member of this clan, I will try my hardest to become the friendliest and most interactive member of the clan I can be. The most hard working and strongest member I could be. So If I were accepted as a member of the Phoenix clan, I promise to not let anyone down and I will do my best to get the job done and make sure this clan stays as being the best clan it is now.

SgtAwsome

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Sgt_Awsome
Your real life name:Leo Alagić
Wins:34/73
Nationality:Croatian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Because that is a group of fantastic player's in the world ;)

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
"razlev's Application"

IGN: My in game name is razlev

I am 15 and a half years of age. I am turning 16 in March the 28th.

Your real life name:
My real life name is Raz Lev, pretty much my IGN.

My Skype username is "razmoseslev" anyone is welcome to add me, I'm up for communication at any time of the day but if I get to many friend requests or messages I will have to only accept clan members requests and start removing people I don’t talk too much. Also even when I'm busy I will always have time to talk to any clan members for critical/important situations. I'm always online (almost 9 hours/day on school days, and nearly all day on weekends). Therefore that proves I'm available whenever I'm needed for a clan meeting or any other communication request you might have for me

Wins: I do only have 26 wins because as you could see in this link I was a Mod and resigned but while I was Mod I reset my stats but before I did reset my first ever stats on MCSG I did have 637 wins but because I thought I could get better stats then I reset them and that was the worst mistake I have done on MCSG. If you don't believe me that I am ex-staff then if you scroll down you will find my name at the bottom of this list at the end of Moderators or click CTRL + F and right my in game name which is "'razlev". If you want to give me a quick trial I don't mind you doing so. I didn't play too much as a staff but yeh my stats are not good at all but as I said, before I was Mod I had lots of wins. http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/threads/list-of-ex-staff.159314/#post-1722021

Nationality:
My nationality is Israeli. I was born in Israel and moved to live in Australia when I was 3 and a half. I lived in Australia for 11 years and moved back to live here in Israel.

Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:
I would benefit Phoenix as I am not only good at one weapon in Minecraft, I'm good at different varieties of weapons. I am best at using the bow and taking out large teams between 2-4 people. I would not let anyone down if I get accepted for this job. If I was to be given the opportunity to become a member of Phoenix, it would be greatly appreciated and I would feel honored. You have my words; that if I was to take part in this role as a member of this clan, I will try my hardest to become the friendliest and most interactive member of the clan I can be. The most hard working and strongest member I could be. So If I were accepted as a member of the Phoenix clan, I promise to not let anyone down and I will do my best to get the job done and make sure this clan stays as being the best clan it is now.
IGN:Sgt_Awsome
Your real life name:Leo Alagić
Wins:34/73
Nationality:Croatian
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix:Because that is a group of fantastic player's in the world ;)
Both accepted, Rank: Member

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci