• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
I see that there is already flame starting back up in this thread. This is the LAST warning before the thread gets locked and the senior staff get notified.
I don't get the point of locking a clan thread for ONE user trying to flame the hell out of it. Punish the individual instead, that's way more fair :)

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I see that there is already flame starting back up in this thread. This is the LAST warning before the thread gets locked and the senior staff get notified.
I'm sorry but I don't believe moderators have permission to disband other clans, I appreciate your concern however deleting the flame and warning the individuals may be a better option. :)

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
I'd rather a mod to tell people to stop flaming, not threatening.

You cannot lock a thread because of 1 single example of flame that you just stood their watching instead of actually stoping it. Also a thread cannot be locked over flame started by other people since you only see 2 Phoenix members in the arguement and all they are saying is for him to get of the thread. Now please try not and find sneaky ways to force disband Phoenix c:

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
It is a few things that are in consideration, if it is one user who is causing the trouble, the thread will not be locked, however, that user will be dealt with. What I was trying to say is if people (in general) start flame up again, that senior staff will be notified, as I cannot deal with individual users on the forums.
I don't get the point of locking a clan thread for ONE user trying to flame the hell out of it. Punish the individual instead, that's way more fair :)
I'm sorry but I don't believe moderators have permission to disband other clans, I appreciate your concern however deleting the flame and warning the individuals may be a better option. :)

You cannot lock a thread because of 1 single example of flame that you just stood their watching instead of actually stoping it. Also a thread cannot be locked over flame started by other people since you only see 2 Phoenix members in the arguement and all they are saying is for him to get of the thread. Now please try not and find sneaky ways to force disband Phoenix c:
I see what you are saying exactly. The thing is, if there are too many users causing flame, including members of the clan, then it will be locked. However, as I stated above, if it is just a few users, the users will be dealt with individually.

Braden

District 13
Reaction score

If you have issues with how he does his job then bring it up to Sr. Staff. He is doing the best he possibly can to do his job.

dragonsea2000

Tribute
Reaction score
Name: Neot
Minecraft IGN: Neot2003
Wins/Games: 200/704
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Phoenix: I would benefit Phoenix with my decent connection and with my decent pvp skills, Cos i wouldn't say I'm good but i think i'm pretty good well maybe decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci