• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
You should get off this thread.
If you were apart of Phoenix then i would apply however from the roster i don't see you there and because of that i don't see a reason why i should follow your command to get off a thread.

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
If you were apart of Phoenix then i would apply however from the roster i don't see you there and because of that i don't see a reason why i should follow your command to get off a thread.
Well 1. she's an officer of AS phoenix and 2. you are posting unnecessary and rude comments on this thread. As an officer of AU phoenix, please do not post on this thread. Thanks :)

ClownCostume

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: ClownCostume
Wins: 1064
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 21%
Donator: Diamond Donator
Way of communication: Skype, mobile, TS
Skype/TS name: jack_huntington, ClownCostume
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 9/10
Strengths: 8ms, sword and thy rod.
Weaknesses:
Would you fit in with the clan?: I would like to think so. I have spoken/speak to most of the clan and know a lot of them. I believe my efforts could benefit this clan and I would help as much as I can as I am quite active on both the forums and mcsg.
Have you been in any previous clans?: I have been in KCC, Apex and Wolves

ToxicRage

Survivor
Reaction score
I would highly appreciate it if other AU clans would be as kind to have scrims with us (clan wars which aren't put on either thread, in short practice).

We will be accepting all requests, unless there is a specific reason as to why we would deny.
#Absolution was looking for a scrim with #Phoenix but tbh me and the owner do not think we will be a challenge to you and it would be boring when or if you won...

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
scrim are there so we all improve, not who wins or losses. Many people seem to forget that clans were put here for fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci