• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: salt_and_pepper1
Wins: 5 and 3 quarters (5 3/4
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 1%
Donator: I hev crystal dnor
Way of communication: I have a messaging pigeon and i like to write letters
Skype/TS name: u hev it
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) I am number 1
Strengths: Im gud at bein a cow, running away frm intrudrs, collcting seeds, camoflaj and cleaning my keyboard
Weaknesses: sumtimes i type >3 insted of <3 so mi fens get rly mad
Would you fit in with the clan?: no becuz i run away fem intrudrs
Have you been in any previous clans?: Plastiques and Resarecshun
best troll app ever. well done xD

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Good on you mate.
I'm sorry, I didn't say it in a malevolent manner, I just generally thought it was funny. Since I don't quite understand how the clans and their rivalries work, I don't understand how annoying one of these can be. I do know, however, that it does clog threads with useless info and my comment was, therefore, doing the same thing. If that bothered you, I am aware this is your thread, and will be willing to not comment on it.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I didn't say it in a malevolent manner, I just generally thought it was funny. Since I don't quite understand how the clans and their rivalries work, I don't understand how annoying one of these can be. I do know, however, that it does clog threads with useless info and my comment was, therefore, doing the same thing. If that bothered you, I am aware this is your thread, and will be willing to not comment on it.
It wasn't meant to offend haha. Just was hinting troll apps are kinda annoying ;P

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
I wonder if all these threads were like Skype chats… All these conversations would be done very shortly xD
If darkrai gave me his skype then I'd be happy to talk to him over it. However, he has no reason to give me it, as I am not a part of his clan nor very well known in the community. However, if he would like to, he very well can. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci