• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billa

District 13
Reaction score
Thank you for understanding damo and I don't rage a lot I rage at a steady level trying to calm down once in a while
It's not too much of a hassle, don't worry about it.

Lord_Of_World4

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: xXMITCHYBOYYXx
Wins: 616
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 616/4055
Donator: diamond
Way of communication: skype
Skype/TS name: mitchy.precoma
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10) 8.1
Strengths: sword pvp f&s bowspamming
Weaknesses: lag, rod sometimes getting f&sed dying ;)
Would you fit in with the clan?: I think I would fit into this clan cause some people in this clan know me already and play with me a lot
Have you been in any previous clans?: I have been in many previous clans such as #Terra #Twist3d
Mitch didn't you apply for #Terra?

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
well, good bye phoenix

i thought i would get a little more respect when i left but turned out to be quite the other way around.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
well, good bye phoenix

i thought i would get a little more respect when i left but turned out to be quite the other way around.
If you're referring me not giving you friend rank on the TS that was my bad and I forgot. However.. I think you're over-reacting about the whole situation. No one in Phoenix hates you as you put out quite the opposite. We always supported you but I guess you can look past that if you want.

Best of luck wherever you go, but don't make us sound like the bad guys here.

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
If you're referring me not giving you friend rank on the TS that was my bad and I forgot. However.. I think you're over-reacting about the whole situation. No one in Phoenix hates you as you put out quite the opposite. We always supported you but I guess you can look past that if you want.

Best of luck wherever you go, but don't make us sound like the bad guys here.
I understand where u are coming from, i just need a change for once because i did 1 cb the whole time i was in phoenix, it was a great few months but now is the time i feel to move on. I would love to stay friends with all of u guys and would love to stay in contact with u all <3 luv ya nick

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I understand where u are coming from, i just need a change for once because i did 1 cb the whole time i was in phoenix, it was a great few months but now is the time i feel to move on. I would love to stay friends with all of u guys and would love to stay in contact with u all <3 luv ya nick
much love <3

we'll always be fenix turf war team though right? :c

kooksey99

Diamond
Reaction score
much love <3

we'll always be fenix turf war team though right? :c
yeh bby, i will come back some day but for now, i want to test my skill with different people and improve before i re join #no. 1 au clan once again <3

Slagguaron

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: reggieveggie1234
Wins: 233 lel
W/L ratio (In percentage form): 0.13 i swag
Donator: yus iron
Way of communication: ts and skype
Skype/TS name: reggieveggie1234 for both
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10): 11
Strengths: boat skillz. being a stealthy ninja with my bow and my rotten banana.
Weaknesses: clicking disconnect. dropping my sword while fighting or running away. and eating my rotten banana.
Would you fit in with the clan?: yus. DARKRAIISLOVE DARKRAIISLIFE
Have you been in any previous clans?: first nuggetz, eclipse
Denied, Not enough wins.

screacher90

Career
Reaction score
lol never did a clan battle in fenix XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci