• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
They're scared.

Edit: Won't you be battling them in AMooseMan3's clan battle tournament?
Phoenix MAY vs Apex, it depends on the draw. If they do verse then this whole postponing business won't be tolerated; you'll fight on the planned day, but each clan will be able to have 1 postpone if they have an extremely good reason, and proof. I'm not interested in my clan wars lasting 5 months due to 1 clan constantly postponing.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Phoenix MAY vs Apex, it depends on the draw. If they do verse then this whole postponing business won't be tolerated; you'll fight on the planned day, but each clan will be able to have 1 postpone if they have an extremely good reason, and proof. I'm not interested in my clan wars lasting 5 months due to 1 clan constantly postponing.
Kaine didn't want his to last 5 months either, then Benny for some reason took over. ;-;

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
Well Benny doesn't have the right to take over someone else's tournament, does he?
"I'm a senior mod I can do what I want"
It was because Benny felt that Kaine was "bias" and would favor phoenix, while Benny has been favoring Apex.
sometime power gets to peoples heads.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
"I'm a senior mod I can do what I want"
It was because Benny felt that Kaine was "bias" and would favor phoenix, while Benny has been favoring Apex.
sometime power gets to peoples heads.
I'm gonna be p*ssed if Benny does the same thing with mine.

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I'm gonna be p*ssed if Benny does the same thing with mine.
Well Kaine was a mod at the time and it the first one which made it "official" and a big deal. Yours no offense but is just run by a regular player and doesn't mean that much to the AU community.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Well Kaine was a mod at the time and it the first one which made it "official" and a big deal. Yours no offense but is just run by a regular player and doesn't mean that much to the AU community.
I don't entirely understand how a mod making one makes it official, but alright then.....

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
I don't entirely understand how a mod making one makes it official, but alright then.....
It was more how it was the first one and it was becoming very competitive, since Kaine was a mod he could easily get many ref's to watch the games including Benny who I think thought Kaine wasn't being fair so he wanted to take over.

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
If MY AU clan tournament was still run by me it would have been over in 2013.. It would have been a DQ by now. The only reason i was considered bias was because i wouldn't allow a manager of apex to be in their call spectating a clan battle which clearly was against the rules i created. This lead to me getting told off and ultimately losing any control i had on the tournament. Now the whole idea of an AU clan tournament is a joke because of this one. just sayin'

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
Twilight said:
Since Phoenix have returned they haven't done much.. very few clan battles and refusing to fight Apex. Afraid of getting obliterated? Ahaha

The old days xD

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Twilight said:
Since Phoenix have returned they haven't done much.. very few clan battles and refusing to fight Apex. Afraid of getting obliterated? Ahaha

The old days xD
Good ol' Omastar.. Whenever a good player was in the game "Omastar out" :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci