• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Phoenix - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: LT_Cookiemonster
Wins: damn I don't have enough (755)
Donator: I have D donor
Way of communication: Skype and Teamspeak
Skype/TS name: Skype - ads_da_beast, TS - Cookie
Self Rating at MCSG (1-10): 7
Strengths: Flint and steel, block hitting, bowing
Weaknesses: Teamers, Hackers, Fishing rod, not using my surroundings properly to win fights
Would you fit in with the clan?: Well I know most of the people like me and I don't have the best relationship with some of the members but if I get in they will get to know me and maybe like me. :p
Have you been in any previous clans?: Cookies, Pegasus, eclipse, Apex and a few others I don't remember.
Will receive a reply today! c:

The main reason why I posted this reply was to post on a popular clan's page. But on a side note, Darkrai, Kytria, and all the others, u guys are handling this clan VERY well. Its had its ups and downs, even getting disbanded at one point, but #Phoenix has bounced back and I am very proud from those humble beginnings :D Best of luck in the future #Phoenix <33333333333333
Cheers big ears ;)

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
WTH. Cheerleader or I promote myself to leader then disband the clan.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Ty i expect to keep my leadership position for the remainder of this clans time jajajajaja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci